Chapter Two

"My Cold-Hearted Boss"

CHAPTER TWO:

.

.

.

-- THE NEXT DAY / MORNING / SATURDAY --

HAEUN'S POV:

.

I woke up and got up on my feet. I quickly took a warm bath and got dressed. Then, I put on my maid uniform and went out of my room. I walked downstairs... no no... I walked down-the-royal-stairs going to the main kitchen and prepared breakfast... Man.. I'm not even a good cook! I don't think he'll like it but... I'LL JUST THINK POSITIVE. *^*

.

.

.

It took me 45 minutes to cook a soup. Haha! I don't even know anymore.. I suddenly heard footsteps coming all the way down to the halls. I shivered a bit but I quickly served the food in the dining hall. I placed the dishes on the classy long table and I smiled.

.

.

.

"Annyeonghasseyeo, Sir Chanyeol." the butlers and maids greeted. I turned to him and I smiled brightly at him. He looks so damn cute! Hahaha!

"Annyeonghasseyeo, Sir Chanyeol! Come! I prepared you a soup! I don't think it'll taste good but, I hope you'll enjoy it~!" I said happily and the butlers and maids glared at me. "What?" Sir Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. I sighed and I repeated what I said then I smiled brightly at him again.

.

.

He walked slowly towards me and he stared at the soup that I made. Then he looked at me. I.... I stared at his damn gorgeous eyes and I was very speechless.

.

.

"S-Sir..." I gulped.

.

.

He didn't say a word and he...

.

.

.

spilled the soup at my clothes....

.

.

.

My eyes widened in shock and I looked up at him.

.

.

"Hey! Why did you do that?!" I shouted at him.

.

.

"Because I don't like soups." he said calmly and he tried to walk away... so I held his arms strongly and he quickly looked at me back. I frowned at him and.. HE'S DEFINITELY ON MY NERVES UUGHHH!!!!!

.

.

"Sir Chanyeol, you shouldn't waste food! You don't know how many people are starving right now! They don't have food, neither water! So, how d--"

.

.

"So what?" he said and pulled off his arm and walked away.

.

.

"Hey! I'm still talking! Hey!!" I yelled at him.