Lacrosse & Wolf Boy

Start from the beginning

'Control it Scott, pull it back.' I whisper so softly that not even Lana hears me but Scott briefly glances my way and I knew he did.

'Control it.' I say again and Scotts breaths seem to become more regular but I don't know how long it'll lats.

'What did you say?' Lana asks looking over at me.

'I said come on, things aren't looking great.' I lie and she nods in agreement.

'We'll be fine I'm sure.' Lana says and It sounds more like she's trying to convince herself.

'Which one is Scott?' I hear Mr. Argent ask and my heart beat picks up slightly, oh shoot I forgot that a fricken werewolf hunter is here too.

'Number eleven. Also know as the one who hasn't had the ball at all.' Lydia says and I shoot her a look but Lana shoves my shoulder shaking her head.

'Its no use.' She whispers and shrug knowing she's probably right.

'I hope he's ok.' Allison says and I roll my eyes, ok maybe I should be a little more sensitive. She's in love with him after all.

Oh the irony.

A werewolf and a werewolf hunter in love with each other. It's like some crazy Romeo and Juliet mix up.

'I hope we're okay.' Lydia says as she begins to struggle with another poster.

'Allison a little help here.' Lydia says and Allison sighs getting up and helping her.

I watch as Scott suddenly grabs the ball out of the sky and runs towards the goal shooting, I stand up with the others cheering. Well this is either good or horribly bad. The whistle blows again and I watch as the posing team deliberately gives Scott the ball, okay it's definitely bad. We're now head to head in the match with a tie on the score board and I watch as Scott stops in front of the goal but somethings wrong. His blood lust is taking over he's gonna attack any second now. I react my hand into my coat pocket grasping the cold metal of my black pistol.

'You can do it Scott.' I look over at Allison and when I look back at Scott he seems to have gained temporary control and he shoots the winning goal. 

Well that was unexpected.

Everyone cheers and rushes onto the field in celebration, but I notice Scott plucking of his glove and staring at his hand. he then runs away and towards the school shortly fallowed my Allison, I sigh before chasing after the two my hand still gripping my pistol just in case it has to come to that. I run not quite sure where they went and since the locker room seems like the perfect place for something dramatic to happen I run towards it. I collide with someone and the two of us fall to the ground.

'Ow!' I say and Stiles looks over at me before helping me up.

'We have to find Scott, like in now!' Stiles says urgently and we both run towards the locker room, we burst through the door hoping not to find a bleeding to death Allison. 

Well we didn't find a near to death Allison but me did find a snogging Allison and Scott. I wrinkle up my nose at the sight and look away, like its my saliva get your own! I glance over at them before my eyes immediately dart away. I wonder if someone will ever love me that mush, romantically you know. I know I have the world against romance and relationships but deep down I'm still human and I still have a heart. No matter how hard I try to make it look like I don't have a heart or feelings I still do have them.

But for a relationship to work you need trust, and well I'm not exceptionally good at trusting someone so that kinda screws things up. Not to mention of I find someone I genuinely like and trust I'll have to spend my time dating him with pure guilt knowing the secrets I have to keep from him. No I guess I'm better off alone, I can't trust anyone, I can't tell anyone my secrets and I won't allow myself to be that vulnerable. But I still can't help but wonder what it'll be like to love someone like that and have them love me in return.

'Hi Stiles.' Allison says snapping me out of my thoughts as she walks out of the locker room.

'She kissed me.' Scott says smiling like a weirdo.

'Yea we saw.' Stiles says.

'And I kissed her.' Scott says, you know I take it back being involve makes you sound stupid. I'm fine with being alone.

'Saw that too.' Stiles says.

'I don't know how but I controlled it. I pulled it back. Maybe I can do this, maybe it's not so bad.' Scott says.

'Yeah well talk later then.' Stiles says and starts to leave but Scott stops him.

'What?' Scott asks.

'The medical examiner looked at the other half of the body.' Stiles says and this catches my interest.

'And?' Scott asks.

'Well I'll keep it simple. Medical examiner determines killer of girl animal, Derek human, not animal. Derek not killer let out of jail.' Stiles says.

'Are you kidding?' Scott exclaims.

'No and here's the bigger kick. My dad ID's the girl both halves, her name was Laura Hale.' Stiles says.

'Hale?' Both Scott and I ask at the same time.

'Derek's sister.' Stiles confirms and I purse my lips.

Well now I really need answers.