RWBY Vol 1 Blake x Male Reader Chapter 1

Hello everyone, this is my first male reader insert that "somewhat" follows the main story of RWBY. I'll publish more chapters if you guys want more. With that being said, enjoy the chapter.

Your name is F/n L/n, a young painter whom was forced by his parents to go to a combat school and enter Beacon academy, their reason was "It's to keep the family lineage alive". You didn't really care about your ancestry, all you ever wanted was to make portraits and become a renowned painter. You barely graduated from sanctum academy, clinging to the passing score, seventy-five. You aren't dumb nor a genius however, you only did what's enough to make you pass, giving you more time to paint portraits rather than studying and devoting some of it into your social life.

You arrived in Vale an hour ago and you are currently in an airship descending to Beacon Academy. You looked over the window to see the beautiful view below, the known forest of forever fall, the long cliff beside beacon, the beautiful horizon faced by the academy. All these sceneries won't change your dole face that you barely even smile.

A hologram played in the ship, a blonde woman with glasses appeared. It seems like she's going to give a welcome message like every prestigious school does. It looks like that there is time left before the airship lands. You took this opportunity to sketch the view. You take out your pencil and sketch book and started drawing. As you look back and forth from the scenery to your paper, a black haired girl with a bow on her hair leaned on the railing to indulge on the beautiful scenery aswell. You were so fixated with view the you accidentally included her in your art however, a second later you finally realized that you were sketching-in a stranger. You scratch your head in annoyance with a sigh and spoke to her.

You: "Hey.. I-"

As you slightly tilt down your sketch book to speak to her, your eyes directed onto hers. Her amber hues shine as it reflects the horizon light. The black haired girl noticed that you were staring at her. She glanced at you and said.

Black Haired Girl: "What are you looking at?"

She asks you bluntly.

You: "Sorry, could I ask for your permission to.."

She saw your sketchbook and pencil on your hands. She concluded that you were an artist. She had a slight blush, thinking that you were sketching her.

You: "..permission to back off, you were in the way"

Her blush suddenly disappeared and was annoyed by her own misunderstanding. She leaned back.

You: "Thank you.."

She sighs and left you there to continue your draw. Just as she left, a blond haired scraggly boy bumped into you, making you jinx your art.

You: "Hey.. watch where're-"

He stood up without an apology, not even uttering a single word except for..

Blond Boy: "bLaArghArgh Blech!"

You looked over to your shoulder and saw the horrific moment of a scraggly boy vomiting on a poor trashcan.

You: "Uhhh..-"

???: "But I don't want to be the Bees knees!! I don't want to be any kind of Knees!"

You: (sigh) "What is it now?"

You look over to left to see two sisters having a loud conversation. You noticed one of the two was a red cloaked girl looking a little younger than you to be attending this school.

You: "What a drag.. a kid's going to be my classmate.. I hate kids."

Later on, the airship finally landed to Beacon's port. You followed everyone as soon as they started getting off the aircraft. You carry your bag over your shoulder and you holstered that slightly longer paint brush to your utility belt. As you step foot on the school grounds, you put your hand over your forehead to block the bright light of the sun. As it contrasted with your eyes, you finally had a good look of the towering academy. You walk further and you saw an affluent looking white haired girl throwing a tantrum at the young red cloaked girl you saw earlier in the ship. The scene seemed like an accident that caused viles of dust to scatter on the ground.