7. Ugh these nightmares.

Arthur's P.O.V( In case you have forgotten -he's is Golden Ghost Alpha)

I walk in my dungeon where all the girls are kept. 

And my beautiful Hazel . Oh I just love how she speaks , she walks, she smells but I am afraid I am not in love with her soul but only her body . Ah and it's not the reason why I had brought her here but because she's my toy to reach someone .

Yeah I want him so badly.

She is still not up even after three days here. I was thinking to bring her as my date to the pack meet but I guess it's not a good idea because she is in pathetic condition . Her bad.

I can't see her so peacefully .

"Bitch wake up" I yell.

No moment.

" Ahhh- cough-hhhh ouch " she winces then groans realising I have hit her on her stomach.

"What do you want?" She asks with disgust written on her face.

" Well , well, well . Now that's what I like about you,you're rebel"

I mock.

"Hahn" she scoffs.

"Wait, did you just scoff at me?"

I ask in an intimidating voice.

Hazel P.O.V

" Wait did you scoffed at me?" He asks in an intimidating voice causing me to shudder but due to the dark he can't see it and I can't allow him to see that I am afraid . Never. Not at least at this point.

"Yes " I spit " I did."

"Bitch" he snarls.

" How dare you ,  don't you know who I am?" he says showing his domination .

" Yes I know who you are." I reply sassily.

But seeing his eyes turning the shade of red I am currently cringing from inside but as I said I can't let it show.

"What you know?" He asks again in a menacing growl.

"That you are pathetic , filthy , cowardly, bloody  rogue who has held girls by black magic so that their family can't find them because you only know to backstab people ,you don't know how to fight" I scoff.

" You are so dead" he growls before calling his men .

"Carl ,Mark" he tells

Soon after two men arrive,I instantly shrink in the corner seeing the grin on their face and smirk on Arthur's face knowing something really horrible is coming my way. O my life is so shitty.

I am snapped out of my thoughts when someone hits my stomach then it hits me again telling me they are going to beat the hell out of me.

"See this is what you are ,you can't even beat me yourself." I immediately regret it because the next thing I feel is a sting on my cheek because Arthur himself has hit me.

I really don't know till what time all three of them hit me continuously until darkness overcomes me.

...........

" Ahh" 

"Ahhhh" I wake up breathing heavily. I again saw his nightmare .

God why do you show me.

Water. I need water but I know I can't get it.

So I try to go back to my slumber because I know I can't do anything about my misery because the last thing I remember is them injecting something in my body which realises my condition I believe is silver.