66. Wedding! 💒

Start from the beginning

Arnav’s parents made him wear the sehra after pandit ji did the pooja. Then all the relatives and friends put money garland in arnav’s neck. ( guys i hope you get this ) later they made him sit on the horse and proceeded towards the temple. The band was there, everyone was dancing in front. It was a proper baraat and everyone thoroughly enjoyed. Sanskaar, ragini, pooja, abhay, anjali, shyam, their parents and relatives everyone danced.

They finally reached back to the palace where GG and payal along with other girls were standing for their welcome. GG does his arti and pulls his nose. Everyone laughs. The sisters ask arnav to give them the sagan  of Rs. 51,000 if he wanted to get inside.

Everyone from the groom’s side say noooo... like this it took 15 mins for them to agree on Rs 11,000. Arnav gave them the money and everyone entered. The photo session began.

Amidst all the wedding things, ragini was trying hard to reach sanskaar but  he was actually very busy. It was his best friend’s cum brother’s wedding, he was fully helping his dad with the  preparations and guests. She tried to talk to pooja and abhay but they too didn’t gave her any satisfying answer.

Khushi then entered the huge hall with Payal and Garima on either side. Din shagna da played in the bg. She looked beautiful pink lehnga and green chunri covering her head. She was looking so pretty. Arnav got lost in her. All his gang was standing next to him including sanskaar.

The photographer clicked everyones pictures

The photographer clicked everyones pictures. Khushi came on the stage and their couple photo session began after which guests came up on stage to give them gifts, sagan and blessings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sanskaar again got busy and ragini was following him everywhere. They finally clashed with each other.

Sanskaar ; oh sorry... oh ragini you?

Ragini : yes me.. why are you ignoring me?

Sanskaar ( chuckles and moves here and there doing work ) : common yaar... i’m doing work... if you need something tell me...

(( trust me guys, there’s actually lot of work which the close people of bride and groom have to do ))

Ragini : stop and listen to me sanskaar

Sankaar ; ragini seriously i don’t have time.. we’ll talk later.................. if possible.

He says after a pause. Ragini just looks on shocked. Someone calls sanskaar and he leaves. Ragini’s eyes welled up. She sniffs. Addy came there finding her. She smiled and went with her getting busy with the maheshwari’s again. Sanskaar sees this from far, smiles and carries on.