"An encrypted hard drive, the person who gave it to me couldn't get in it and neither can I." Jessi tilts his body, peering around the secluded area before he drags me in closer, lowering his voice to barely a whisper.

"I mean I know someone whose real good with stuff like that, you know cracking codes and stuff. Getting through firewalls and protected files. They don't really like it when I ask them favors, but they owe me one, if you want I can take the drive to them." My heart speeds up and it feels as if my tongue runs dry almost like there's cotton in my mouth.

"Y-You'd really?"

"Yeah, I just need the drive." Something giggly pushes past my lips and I stifle it by shoving a hand across my mouth. It couldn't be this easy?

"I don't have it on me today, but we come back tomorrow I'll have it then?" Jessi nods once.

"Perfect, I'll be here."

"Good, I owe you big time, anything you need don't hesitate to give me a call, I know you have my number." I back away from him, letting the shadows fall away from my silhouette, replaced by gold and silver hues. He follows me and offers one last smile before turning towards the bar.

"I should get back to work, my tuition isn't paying itself. "I chuckle, turning towards the dance crowd catching the figure of Noma. She waves me over and nods to the door queuing our soon departure.

"Yeah, I think my crew is heading out," I give him a quick hug and squeeze him gently. "We'll talk later?"

"Yeah." I shoot him a side glance before meeting back up with the others. Ezra barely passes me a second glance.

°♡°

"You know after we do these little shindigs, we usually bunk together," Noma says opening the door to my room, I give her a quick thanks before slipping past her. "Like a big slumber party, Tyrese offered his room this time, which is convenient for me and you, we won't be the ones borrowing sleepwear." She flings my closet open unhooking a crème colored pajama set and then she tosses it onto the bed.

"Shower up lovely and meet up with me once you're done. I'll be waiting in my room."

"Yeah okay." The woman flips her hair across her shoulder and slips through the door leaving me alone with my thoughts.

°♡°

"Ladies," Will says squirming in the mass of quilts. Noma drags her comforter across the carpet tossing it carelessly next to the switch, and then she flops down kicking him playfully. I hold my own blanket close to my chest scanning the area, I immediately spot Christian and Ophelia hunkered together, she's talking a million miles per hour, while the boy combs through her hair making little braids and clipping in colorful hair barrettes and hair clips. Ophelia seems to sense my gaze on her because she stops then looks up with this dazzling smile motioning towards me with her hand. I send back one of my own smiles and step over the mess of cloth.

"Hello love," Ophelia says. Christian drops one of the French braids he's been working on and offers a small wave. "sleepin next to us?" Laying my blanket down I lazily slide against the soft material, basking in the low chattering of everyone.

"Mhm." I hum. Christian crawls around Ophelia, dragging a pastel purple blanket until he's sitting right in front of my propped-up body, then he snuggles down shoving blonde strands under my chin. I wrap my arms around him squeezing as hard as I can, and the boy giggles letting all the air in his lungs whoosh out in a breathless sigh.

"Can I?" Ezra... I turn towards the Sub, and hold his gaze, waiting for the known jealousy to rear its head. "Can I sleep here too?" The darkening curdle of jealousy doesn't make a presence though, and all that's here is genuine want. I'm floored. How could he change his demeanor in one day no less? Especially to the boy he'd shown the most hostility towards.