Chapter 12: Concert

"We need to talk," Serena said walking in.

"Do you not knock," I said annoyed, Serena had really betrayed me as a friend, I mean what if Lauren told Leo that I liked him?

"What you even angry at me for?" She asked not moving.

I just glared at her, She was really asking me that? Of course she knew what I was angry at her for.

"It's no big deal," She said innocently.

"No big deal? No big deal," I said getting up to face her. "You didn't tell me that Lauren was Leo's sister and then even though you knew you went and told her that I like him?" I asked frustrated.

I started to walk towards the door, I really didn't want to get into another big fight. This was my summer and I was going to enjoy it! "Oh, and for your information I don't like him, it was your fault for hooking up with him at a random party so stop blaming him and stop pissing me off, you knew exactly how those parties worked," I said before stalking off.

I was going to go meet Lauren again so that we could hang out. Well, she had actually asked me which I was a little worried about after last night, but she said we could go to the book shop and check out some books, since we were both huge book nerds.

I was just walking along the pavement looking down when I bumped into someone. "Sorry," I said quickly, looking up to see none other than Leo.

"H-hi," I said awkwardly.

"Hey," he said smiling. "You know you really should look up when walking," But he didn't say it in a rude or obnoxious way. More in a joking tone.

"Yeah sorry, just got lost in my thoughts," I said honestly.

"Its okay, listen do you wanna maybe go out with me?" He asked nervously.

Whoa! after everything he had done, he wanted to go out with me? I felt kinda bad for him since he looked so innocent. No wait, I have fallen for this before.

"You wanna go on  date with me after what you did?" I asked annoyed.

He looked really embarrassed, "Look, I know what I did was wrong, I'm sorry I thought you said you forgave me," He said innocently.

"I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about after that the note and the CD, god your such a jerk," I said angrily, how could he just act like everything was okay? Then it dawned on me, if I didn't go on a date with him, would he show that to people?

I was about to walk away when I stopped myself, I had to know, " If I don't go on a date with you, will you show people it?" I asked quietly.

Leo looked down at me, he looked me straight in the eyes and said, " I really don't know what your talking about," He said and I very nearly believed him.

"Wow...you really are a self centered jerk," I said pushing past him. I hope Lauren hadn't told him that I liked him. I had thought about the possibility that it wasn't Leo, but it couldn't have been, because nobody else was there and plus nobody else had reason to hate me, neither did Leo but he was just a jerk, like I had mentioned before. I decided that I wouldn't let it get to me.

When I got to the road I was supposed to wait at, I saw that Lauren was already there, waiting. When she saw me she gave me a tight hug. I really needed that. "You look so cute," She said. I guess I looked okay, I had on white top with studs and dark blue skinny jeans and brown ankle boots, I also had on a hole lot of bracelets.

"Thanks, you look really cute too, I love your bag," I said truthfully. She had on a blue top with green lace shorts and her bag was a neon green messenger bag, even though it doesn't sound really pretty, when you say its green it was actually really cute.