Chapter 27: Where the cool kids hang out

I haven't read through this, so there's probably a million mistakes so sorry about that, but i really wanted to upload :)

 "Are you okay?" I asked coming down the stairs for breakfast. After having told Serena about Wesley she had rushed out of the door without even a glance back.

"Yeah, I'm fine," She said quietly, cupping the owl mug with both her hands.

"Are you angry with me?" I asked quietly.

"No, I'm not angry at you," She said sighing.

"So um where did you go yesterday?" I asked cautiously.

"To break up with Wesley," She replied, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Look, Im sure Wesley-" I started.

"No, I don't like cheats, don't worry about me. I'm fine," Serena insisted. I went into the cupboard to find myself some breakfast, settling on cereal.

"Wanna hang out at the beach today?" Serena asked amongst the silence.

"Ur...sure," I replied swallowing my cornflakes. I was already wearing a t-shirt with the British flag on it and some black leggings so I headed out of the door after washing up. 

I went to the second hand book shop. "Hey Elizabeth," I said noticing her at the far corner of the shop.

"Hey Alison, lets get out of here," She said grabbing her brown bag and heading towards the door. I turned on my heel and walked out again, following her.

We bought two slush's from a small store. I got the blue one and Elizabeth got the pink one. "So, I heard you do skateboarding," Elizabeth said out of the blue.

"Yeah, I used to skateboard. I don't really do it much anymore though," I replied.

"Well, Leo said you're really good, plus I saw you that day," She said.

"Ur, yeah," I said scratching the top of my head.

"I skate too, wanna go to the rink?" She asked me after a moment on silence.

"The rink?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah, its just a few miles up north, a lot of people hang out there too," She said slowly.

"Cool, lets go," I said shrugging, its not we had anything else to do and it sounded fun.

We walked for a while, talking and laughing when I saw a huge park, and a rink with skateboarders and another area filled with bike tricksters on different kinds of rinks.

"Whoa! This place is-" I stared in awe.

"Spectacular," Elizabeth finished for me. I nodded my head.We crossed the road and made out way to the skateboarders. There were some people in group doing tricks with each other. There were some who were just on there own and then there was a group four people that Elizabeth made her way to. I recognized Caleb and Noah but hadn't  seen the other two.

"This is Kyle and Max," Elizabeth introduced us. I smiled at them and said 'hi' before going back to sipping my drink.

"Hey babe," Noah said to Elizabeth hugging her side ways sitting on the edge of the slope watching people go up and down.

I restrained myself from chocking on the straw. They were going out? Elizabeth smirked at me when I caught her eye.

"Alison's a really good skater," Elizabeth said suddenly.

"Yeah, I know," Caleb replied.

"Really? You have to show us," Noah piped up.

"No really, I haven't really skateboarded in years," I insisted.