AUTHORS NOTE: PLEASE READ

Okay, so most of you probably won't care about this, since i'm pretty sure that only about two people haven't gotten bored of this story yet....but I felt like I had to write it anyway :) I'm basically about to thank you all about a hundred times.

1. I would like to give the biggest ever thank you to everyone who has read my story, and followed it all the way through to the end. You guys have seriously no idea how much that means to me, and because of you I have over 64k+ reads!!

2. I would also like to thank you for reading such a rough copy of this story, I haven't really edited it properly, and the fact that you still read it means a lot!!

3. Thank you (again) for all the comments (I read all of them!) and votes! You all motivated me to continue writing! And even all you silent readers ;) (who am I kidding. I'm not that amazing to have silent readers) seriously though, for about two years i've been starting stories, before deleting them, so thank you for keeping me going - this is the first book that I ever finished :) (so proud)

4. I might add or delete chapters later on, I have a feeling like i've forgotten some things that I was meant to write o.O and i also want to delete some scenes, but I really don't have the time to do any of this now. Exams, ya know, wish me luck :'( it's all wattpads fault if I fail! I blame all my problems on this addiction.

5. You guys are the reason that this story turned out the way it did, originally Leo wasn't really meant to be a leading character at all - it was meant to be wesley, but you all wanted to see Leo which really changed my plot. I'm really proud at how my story turned out, but i really still don't think i'm an amazing writer - so the fact that people have read the story and complimented my writing means more to me than you can imagine :')

6. I feel really bitter sweet about this story ending, i've been writing it for so long (even though I sometimes had to force myself) and I really fell in love with my own characters, and the roller coaster that I put them through, although i'm sure that they didn't appreciate that. Sorry, but I find roller coasters to be awesome and thrilling ;) and some of you have asked, about a sequel. However...I don't plan on writing one. I feel like I ended the story in a good place.

7. Please check out my other stories 'The bucket list' and 'Behind the scars' if you can find the time :) I usually don't advertise like this, but with the sys club shut down - it's the only way.

8. Message me via pm or my message board to talk to me, I love making new fweeenddsss :P but be warned, i'm really crazy!!

9. Alas I hope you enjoyed this story, even though I doubt that I will get any comments on this. Let me know what you thought of the ending and your favourite part of the story :)

Love May. xx