Chapter 6: Unexpected

So, this book just took a big turn lol...I did not imagine this happening!

I was reading the book I had brought home from the library, sitting on my bed. It was late at night when I decided to go for a walk. Serena was fast asleep, but I just couldn't go to sleep tonight. I walked past the closed book store and continued to walk down a narrow road. I should have bought a jacket with me.

I was turning a corner and I could see some bright lights off into the distance. I think it was a fairground, as I got closer I was sure it was a fairground.

I carried on walking just looking around, when out of nowhere a group of four big, scary looking guys started walking towards me. I had never been so terrified, but I told myself to stop being so silly, they were just walking, they were not gonna hurt me. How wrong was I!

"Hey pretty girl," one of the bigger looking guys said to me, getting closer and closer. I started to panic, maybe I should scream? But I was so scared, nothing came out.

"What are you doing out, at this time of night?" He asked.

Then suddenly I turned to make a run for it, but the guy grabbed on to my arm. "Why you in such a rush?" he asked with fake concern.

The guy whose name I had now found out was Kayden, what kind of name was that? I thought to myself as he started to drag me to another street, a cold, quiet, deserted street. To say I was petrified would be an understatement.

I wouldn't answer any of his questions since I was so scared, so he hit me hard in the stomach with his fists, while the rest of them laughed. I screamed in agony, what was I going to do? Even if I screamed for help, nobody would hear me. I looked up to see his cold eyes staring right at me and suddenly tears started welling up in my eyes. I forced myself not to cry. You cannot show them your weakness.

Kayden decided to take me to their house, now I was in big trouble.

"You can either come to my house, or I could kill you," He spat at me. Very slowly I got up and whimpered through the pain, suddenly he pulled me hard forcing me to stand up and I couldn't help the tear that fell out next.

He was dragging me along when out of nowhere Leo came up to them "Let her go," He said angrily.

"Really and what are you going to do about it?" He asked obviously asking for a fight.

Suddenly, Leo punched Kayden in the face. His nose was bleeding a deep red colour. Leo looked at me for a few seconds as I stood there limply before he felt a hard punch to his right jaw. I winced silently.

I barley had time to react before he went and threw a punch at Kayden. My eyes went wide.

"Come on Leo, lets go," I almost screamed at him, in a panic. Leo sneered at Kayden before picking me up. He picked me up! I was shocked, as he was walking I insisted I could walk just fine, but he didn't let me go so I just gave up in the end.

"Wait, where are you taking me?" I asked suddenly confused.

"To my house," He replied simply.

"Wait, what!? No I can't go to your house," I said struggling to get free, but he was very strong.

"Yeah, well you don't really have a choice, you owe me I saved your life," He replied, and I stopped struggling, sighing to myself.

When we finally got to his house he put me down on the sofa.

"Stay here," He said before walking off...yeah cause I really was gonna leave after all that. I started to look around the living room; it looked kind of vintage, very clean for a boy’s house, only the odd mess here and there. He had Brown sofas and lots of different shades of brown around the room. It looked homely.