"Hopefully she'll come back one day, right?"

"I don't think she will, Cherrybaby."

"How about we go to your treehouse tonight? We can sit and talk about everything," I suggest, knowing that both of us need a peaceful place to simply calm down.

"Sounds good, I love you, Hana," he whispers as I take a seat on the edge of the bed next to him, his arms wrapping around me and his chin resting on my head after he kisses it softly, making sure to inhale the scent of my apple shampoo and cherry body spray.

When he releases me I turn slightly, laying my head in his lap and tracing the shape of his lips and cheekbones, wondering how and why this gorgeous boy chose me to love - I don't think I'll ever know. "I love you," I repeat, speaking much too quietly as my voice cracks and my eyes sting with tears.

"Don't cry, Cherry," he chuckles, pulling me into an awkwardly angled hug.

"Wow, I just—I love you so much," I laugh at my surfacing emotion, wiping underneath my eyes gently and locking onto his, bright green and glistening as always. "How long until we have to go do something?"

"Uh, half an hour until first activity. We missed breakfast by the way, so I brought you some food," he replies as I twist and straddle his lap comfortably, resting my arms on his hard shoulders.

"Half an hour is more than enough time for a quick fuck," I smile, unbuttoning my shorts and trying not to overthink everything.

"Woah, Han, calm down, just calm down. This isn't the right time, you're not in the right frame of mind," he grabs my wrists, shaking his head.

"Please, Harry, I need a distraction," I plead, wriggling my hands from his grip and pushing my shorts and underwear down.

"Hana. Cherry, I really—" he starts, rubbing his face with his hands apologetically, but soon shuts up when he glances up to see me bent over, my centre right in front of his face and level with his nose. "Please don't hate me later," I begin to ask what he means but I'm cut off by his touch against my skin, hands spreading my cheeks and he moans when he sees the arousal soaking my core.

His skilful tongue slides slowly from my clit to my entrance, dipping inside slightly and a hum vibrating through his mouth and my entire body. He surprises me by sinking his tongue straight into me instead of teasing me like I thought he would've. Then again, we do only have twenty-nine minutes and counting.

After a few moments, his tongue curling and swirling inside of me, he removes his touch, flipping me quickly to face him and sliding to his knees from the bed. Lightly kissing my inner thighs and stomach before sucking my clit into his mouth harshly, his eyes are squeezed shut tightly. Small moans and hums of affirmation send shivers through my body.

"Fuck, Harry!" I whine, the sensation of his fingers plunging into me whilst his tongue continues becoming overwhelming.

"You taste so good, Cherrybomb," he whispers, pulling away from my clit for only a second before diving back down and rolling his tongue against it firmly. "Get on your knees," he demands as I just begin to reach my orgasm, and he hurriedly removes his pants and stands to his feet. I follow his instruction dutifully, aiding him in tugging down his boxers.

He's not fully hard yet, having not expected this until I started taking off my clothes. I glance at the clock behind him as I take him into my mouth, seeing that we only have twenty-four minutes left. I suck on his tip for a moment before taking him further until he taps the very back of my throat and curves slightly, and I force myself to remain still even as I gag because I know it feels good for Harry - and that shows in the uncontrolled movements of his hips and obscene moans flying from above me as I take more of him in each time.