'Shh.' Scott says to us and Stiles closes his mouth.

'Curfew because of the dead body.' Scott says, which I guess makes sense. Not that I'm gonna listen to the curfew anyway.

'Unbelievable!' Stiles exclaims throwing his hands up.

'My dads out looking for a rabid animal while the jerk-off  who actually killed the girl is just hanging out doing whatever he wants.' Stiles says and I frown.

'Who you talking about?' I ask almost one hundred percent sure their suspect is the wrong person.

'Derek Hale.' Stiles says and I raise a brow snorting.

'You can't be serious?' I ask and he gives me a look.

'Why not?' He asks.

'Because Mr. Hale probably doesn't even have it in him to kill a mosquito.' I say rolling my eyes, there's no way Derek is the alpha I can tell that much.

'I still think it's him.' Stiles argues back.

'You can't exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek.' Scott says and Stiles sighs whilst I watch the boys.

'No but I can do something.' Stiles says and I raise a brow at him.

'Like What?' Scott asks.

'Like find the other half of the body.' 

'Are you kidding?' Scott questions but Stiles has already started walking away, I give Scott a look before jogging after Stiles.

'So do tell Sherlock Holmes, how are you gonna find the other half of the body?' I ask with a raised brow.

'I'm still working on that part.' He says and I sigh rolling my eyes before starting to walk away.

'Where are you going?' Stiles asks.

'To see whether or not I can confirm you accusations.' I say as I continue walking, well this should be interesting. I'm not quite sure how you're supposed to someone and just ask whether or not they murdered someone and buried their body or well half their body in the woods.

Never mind that sounds pretty straight forward in my head, lets do this.

***

I park my car at the reserve entrance getting out and locking it as I start making my way towards the burnt carcass of the Hale House. Going over and over the words in my head on how to confront Pale Hale on the accusations laid against him by my cousin and new kinda sorta friend. So to get this straight I Elena Stark am going to confront Derek Hale on the accusations of my cousin of him being a murderer, completely ignoring the fact that the two of has have never had a normal conversation in our lives. Well that is unless you count insulting each other and being overly sarcastic and dramatic normal conversations. 

'Stay Away from her! She doesn't know anything!' My head snaps up and I dive for cover behind a tree, I watch as Scott yells a Derek and I raise a brow.

What an interesting day for Pale Hale this is going to be.

'Yeah? What if she does?' Derek asks as he jumps down from the porch walking over to Scott.

'You think your little buddy Stiles can just google werewolves and now you have all the answers is that it?' Derek asks and I pull a face because he just pretty much summed up the situation. 

'You don't get it yet Scott but I'm looking out for you.' Derek says taking another step closer before continuing.

'Think about what could happen, you're out on the field, the aggression takes over and you shift in front of everyone.' Derek says, well he gets it but I've already had this conversation with Scott so...

Woah woah woah wait Stop the bus! How does Derek know about Scott being a Werewolf? Why is he looking out for Scott? What the hell is going on? I watch as Derek bends down and picks up Scott's lacrosse stick.

'Your mom, all your friends and when they see you. Everything falls apart.' Wait what did he just tare Scott's net?

Am I missing something here?

Scott backs away from the house looking furious which honestly I don't get, Like dude what he says is true! Arg I'm seriously annoyed with him once again. Why doesn't he understand and just see that we're speaking the truth, if he shifts on that field he will die. Whether it's by my hand, an Argents hand or someone else he will die. I wait until I'm sure Scott is out of werewolf earshot before stepping out into the open.

'Yo Pale Hale depro ass!' I yell hoping he'll hear me.

'What are you doing here?' Aww look at that he did hear me, I turn around to see he's retrieved his leather jacket and looking at me.

'How do I put this...my cousin and Scott is convinced that you killed the girl.' I say and Derek just stares at me blank faced.

'What about you?' He asks emotionlessly and I snort.

'Oh please you're bark is probably worse than your bite. You're one of those guys who are all words and no play.' I say looking him dead in the eye.

'Oh that's sweet, I'll make sure it stands on your grave stone.' He says.

'That's very considerate.' I say offering him a very clear fake smile. 

'I didn't kill the girl.' He finally says and I purse my lips.

'Can you prove it?' I ask and he rolls his eyes.

'Do tell me how I'm supposed to prove something I didn't do.' He says and I shrug.

'Is your brain really that small that I have to spell everything out to you?' I ask.

'Well that's perhaps your fault because every time you speak my braincells commit suicide.' He retorts, I open my mouth to respond but my phone rings loudly. I fish it out of my pocket and place it to my ears.

'Stiles?' I ask.

'Scott's house ASAP!' He basically yells into the phone and I can here the screech of his jeeps tires as he takes a sharp turn.

'What why?' I ask.

'It's important! Do you really wanna miss out on the action?' Stiles asks.

'And allow you to have all the fun? Never.' I say.

'Ok see you soon.' Stiles hangs up and I look over at Derek.

'We're not done here but until next time, try not to kill someone.' I say before turning around and walking away.

'I didn't kill anyone.' I hear Derek mumble under hs breath as I can basically hear him rolling his eyes.