(24) "What was that?"

Author's note:

First, I want to thank all of you for voting!! I appreciate all the help you all gave me. Since option 3 was the winner, I combine both endings.

Second, do you remember I said I wasn't sure if they were going to be 31 or 32 chapters? Well, they are only going to be 31. So, this is the Second to last chapter. 😢🥰

Third, I also said we were going to jump right before the hospital scene, but I decided to make it during the hospital scene. 😂🤦🤣

Last, I also know that from Istanbul to Malvades is not just a few hour flight. But I made it as it is. 🤣😂🤷‍♀️😂🤣

-----------------

"Wow, Can. This place is beautiful." I said looking out the airplane window. 

"I'm glad you like it!" And he kissed my hand. We landed, got off the plane, grabbed our carry-on and got in a taxi. "Wow! Can." and I looked at him with a huge, of how beautiful the hostel looked. Can paid the taxi driver, and we walked in and checked in. Then we got in a golf cart and someone took us to our villa. "I don't know what to say, this is amazing." I said walking into the amazing villa, Can tip the guy and closed the door. "Look at the view, and the pool by the ocean. Wow Can!" I said standing by the little porch. 

"I'm glad you like it, my love. I'm glad you like it." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "But, Can what are you going to do with your cast, you can't get it wet." I turned to look at him. 

"It's ok Sanem." He kissed my cheek. "I'll put a bag over it like how I do when I take a shower, and if I do get it wet then I can just dry it with a hair dryer. So, don't worry." He kissed the tip of my nose. "But come on, let's get ready. Emre has dinner reservation, and they should be arriving soon. I nodded and we both got in the shower Can wrapping up his cast.

.
.
.

"Sanem?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Everything ok? You're here looking out into the beach but your zone out. What's going on?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist, and I rested my head on his right shoulder and we were now both looking at the sunrise. "Is it because of your parents?" He softly asked. 

"No." I looked at him.

"Are you sure?" He cupped my face. "Sanem, I can see your worried. Please tell me what's wrong?"

I gave him a soft smile, "Nothing is wrong. I just have a question and I don't know how to ask you about it." 

"Umm, just asked."

I bit my lower lip, took a deep breath to get courage. "I know you used condoms with all of those women." He nodded with a huge confused face. "But, how do you know they didn't grab your sperm and somehow put it in them. There are a lot of crazy women out there. How do you know no one is pregnant, or already had your baby." 

"Wow! I was not expecting that," he laughed.

"Can! I'm serious." Don't laugh. "I know it's funny and even a stupid question, but... don't laughed." I said trying to hold my laugh in. 

"I'm so sorry, I just wasn't expecting that question." and he took a deep breath calming himself down. "Well," He raised his eyebrows. "I know for sure no one is neither pregnant with my sperm, nor had my baby." and I raised my eyebrows in disbelief. "Sanem, I always went to the bathroom right after and threw it in the toilet and then I washed it, and threw it in the trash can."

And I busted out laughing. "What's so funny!?" He was confused "I just can't imagine you throwing your condom full of sperm in a toilet and then washing it, and throwing it in the trash." 

Gone (✅#8) (09/23/19 - 6/21/20)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara