C H A P T E R T W E N T Y

Começar do início

Robyn's eyes squinted at my actions and I internally rolled my eyes at myself. Now why in the hell did I do that dumb shit? "What you looking at so hard?" She asked, staring into my soul like she would set me on fire for the wrong move. My eyes moved to Melissa and her lips were pursed while she sipped on a red-bull silently. "I asked you a question, not Melissa."

Shit. I didn't want to ruin New Years, but I also didn't want to lie, I wasn't hiding anything. But she been pregaming.. she already look mad. Shit.

"It's.. Dante being a dumbass." Hey it wasn't a lie, he was sending me headass texts about hurrying up or he'll suck my dick. His words, not mine.

Her gaze continued to pierce through my soul, making me break a sweat but I held my own until she looked away, silently bringing her glass to her lips. I wasn't sure it that was a bad thing or not but I let it go as we soon reached the club.

The door was opened and I climbed out, my hand reaching for Robyn's but she brushed right past me and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. Didn't need to give these paparazzi a headline. I followed back after Melissa, keeping my head down until we eventually entered the club that was blasting music.

"Finally damn." I gave Dante a bro hug, my eyes watching Robyn and her best friend flock to another section. "Not even a hello.. what'd you do?"

I waved my hand before grabbing a glass and filling it with Henny. "Don't worry about it. Where's your girl?" He gave me a look before dropping the topic and nodding to the dance floor.

"With her girls." I nodded and swallowed the small glass I poured before starting to pour another glass. "You not wasting no time huh?"

I simply nodded and brought the glass to my lips, only to have it yanked out of my hand with some of the liquid spilling on my shirt. "What the fuck?" I said with a frown as Robyn sat the drink down.

"You know you can't drink with your medicine, Y/n." She said pointedly and I huffed, leaning against the table and looking away from her. "Do you want a soda? I can have them bring-"

"Nah. I'm straight." I said, keeping my eyes forward until she huffed and walked away. I watched her get lost in the crowd before I grabbed the glass again.

"Yo she right. That shit could fuck you up." Dante said and I finished off my second drink. "Y/n.."

"I didn't take my medicine." I reassured and a sigh left his lips when I grabbed a shot off of a tray that was being carried by a bottle girl. "It's been a while since I've had a drink with you bro, come on. Loosen up."

He looked hesitant but eventually nodded and grabbed a shot as well. "Rih is gonna fuck you up." He said and I shrugged, clanking our glass, then threw the shot back. I could deal with the consequences later. My ass almost died a month ago, I deserved to live.

-

It's been a few hours since I've seen Robyn to be honest and I knew the clock was going to strike twelve soon. "Melissa!" I called out when I saw her and she raised her eyes, watching me approach her before my arm draped over her shoulder. "You seen Rob?" I asked.

"Are you drunk?" She asked and I shook my head, probably unconvincingly. "You better drink some water before she get's back, or something to sober your ass up. Are you trying to piss her off?"

"She acting like my damn mom. I just wanna have some fun yo, I'm fine. Everyone keeps treating me like a fucking child." I pulled my arm off and turned, only to trip and stumble into a body that caught me from falling. "Shit.." I raised up, my smile widening when I saw my girlfriend. "Heeyy, lifesaver."