°•☆27

Visuals for Jimins apartment

Jungkook was in front of Jimins apartment complex, walking up and down and thinking about whether he actually wanted to ring the bell or not

"You can do this it's just Jimin." He sarcastically told himself.
Jungkook took a deep breath and ringed the door bell.
Soon after he heard the buzzing sound of the door opener.
The way up to Jimins apartment felt longer than it was.
With every step Jungkook took his heart faster.
It wasn't because it was Jimin or that he was angry.
The reason was that he didn't know what awaited him and that was scary.
When Jungkook arrived at the last step he already saw Jimin standing in the door frame, waiting for him.

"Well uhm hi." Jimin tried a smile to greet the younger.
The moment Jungkook stood in front of Jimin, he could immediately feel how his body was getting stronger and his heaches began to hurt less.
He looked up and could've sworn that Jimins skin now looked more pinkish than before.

"Come in." Jimin hold the door open and let Jungkook into his apartment.
"Where can I put my stuff?" Jungkook asked while looking around in the apartment.
"Here, just leave it on the sofa for now. I'll show you the apartment first." Jimin said and took a deep breath.
He wasn't used to share his apartment with anyone, even his friends rarely visited him here.
He liked being alone, but he hated being sick even more than having company.

"Here we have the bathroom. I put some towels for you there in case you didn't bring some."
"That's... That's nice of you." Jungkook was surprised, the Jimin he used to know wouldn't care about those things.
The Jimin he used to know was an egoistic asshole who didn't give a fuck about the people surrounding him, as long as he got what he wanted, he was happy.
"Yeah whatever." Jimin mumbled and turned around.
"The washing machine is in the basement if you need it." They went back to the room with the sofa in it.
"This is the living room, as you can see there is an open kitchen and dining room area. My room is here." Jimin pointed at a door next to the living room.
"You are sleeping on the sofa. There are some blankets and stuff in the cuppoard next to it."

"Isn't the sofa a bit too small to sleep on it?" Jungkook asked shyly.
"You can pull it out by these straps here and it will double in size." The older explained.
"Oh I see, thank you Jimin." Jungkook tried to be nice to the older but got an annoyed look in return.
"Whatever. I'm going to sleep now, if you need anything just knock at my door." With that Jimin turned around and made his way to his room.
"Sleep well." Jungkook whispered as Jimin left the room.

It felt weird for him to be in Jimins apartment.
He took another deep breath as he was finally alone in the room.
He looked around and rubbed his temples.
Jungkook turned to the cupboard and pulled out a blanket and a pillow, after that he pulled on the straps to make the sofa bigger.
The young man went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and take off his street wear.
After he was ready he snuggled up in the blanket and closed his eyes.
The last thought that crossed Jungkooks mind was the boys sleeping in the room next to him.