°•☆14

The Spell

The seven guys gathered around the cauldron, which was filled with a thick dark red liquid.

"One more minute." Taehyungs voice was overly euphoric, he stood up and grabbed two cups.
"Now here is how it goes." Tae grinned.
"You will drink this while looking in each others eyes and you will repeat the spell Amore Amortis Amaro nine times. Do you understand?"
He looked first at Jungkook and after that he looked at Jimin, both of them had confused looks on their faces.
"Isn't Amor something with love?" Jimin asked skeptically.
Taehyung started to laugh nervously.
"N-no, why would we? That's just how the spell works. Now drink."
"And we have to look at each other?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.
"Yes now do it." Tae insisted with an eyeroll.

Jungkook looked at Jimin, he could barely hold the eye contact, without anger crawling up his chest.
As soon as the potion touched their lips, both of them gasped.
It burned and it felt like an invisible fire was burning up their bodys.

"What did you do Tae?" Jimin screamed, clenching his fists in pain.
Jungkooks sight blurred and his head was spinning.
"What did you give us?" He mumbled as he was losing consciousness.
Jimin couldn't hold himself up anymore and laid down next to Jungkook.
He stared at Tae with hatred in his eyes before falling unconscious as well.

"Tae what did you do?" Jin asked in shock.
Tae was pulling his hair while running around and looking at the spell book over and over again.
"I did everything like it was supposed to."
"Are you sure?" Hobi said with a shaking voice.
"Yes I am." Tears were building up in Taes eyes.
"It's okay Tae." Namjoon put a hand on the youngers shoulder to comfort him.

"And what do we do now?" Yoongi was sitting on the floor and looked at his friends with a questioning expression.
"We have to wait till they wake up I guess." Hoseok mumbled and sat down next to Yoongi, the others followed him.
The minutes felt like hours, as they sat next to their unconcious friends.

"What happened?" Jungkook slurreded as he slowly opened his eyes.
"My head hurts." Jimin mumbled.
"Is everything alright? You thank the potion I brewed remember? You lost councesness shortly after." Tae explained.
"Fuck Tae I hate you so much right now." Jimin growled while trying to sit up.

"How are you two feeling?" Hoseok asked concerned.
"I'm a little dizzy but it's alright." Jungkook answered.
"Yeah me too." Jimin looked at Taehyung and raised an eyebrow.
"And how does all of this work now?"
"Uhm...I'd suggest both of you go to sleep or at least rest and we'll see how it goes tomorrow."
Jungkook nodded and tried to stand up, Jin helped him.
"Alright. Imma head home now, see ya." Jungkook winked at the others.
"Wait, I'll drive you home." Jin hold the younger back.
Jungkook waited for Jin, then they left the apartment together.

"We have to go to, we need to work on some stuff in the studio." Namjoon grabbed his Jacket and then left together with Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Minnie you can sleep here if you want to." Taehyung softly said to his friend.
"Thank you Tae, that's nice, I appreciate it. I don't think I could walk home right now." With these words Jimin let himself fall back on the floor.