°•☆32

Meet up

"See you later Jimin

"See you later Jimin." Jungkook gave the other a little peck on the lips before leaving the apartment.
It was crazy how kissing Jimin was already so normal for him that he kissed him goodbye out of a habit.
He was lost in thoughts as he entered the small café where Hoseok and him wanted to meet up.

"Jungkook hey I'm here." Hoseok waved his hands.
"Oh hey." The younger smiled at his best friend and sat down to him on the table.
"You look good." The older said and smiled at Jungkook.
"Oh thank you. I'm really fine. Everything works out pretty well. Well we didn't murder each other yet right?" Jungkook laughed at his own joke.

"Yeah that's true. Yoongi owes me ten bucks."
"You bet on us?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.
"Yoongi said you wouldn't last a week without having a fist fight. I said that you would get along." Hobi took a sip of his coffee.
"You're insane." Jungkook shook his head in disbelief but couldn't hold back a slight laughter on the other side.

"Anygay what did you want to tell me?"
"Uhm yeah...I...Jimin and I...ugh I don't know how to word it."
"Did you fuck?" Hoseok blurted.
"Gosh no." Jungkook hissed.
"Well...I told you how we found a way how we can be separated without getting sick."
"Yeah what is it?"
"So uhm at first we found out that we can be separated for a few hours if we cuddle. The we thought about if there were other methods how we could charge our battery...andsomehowweendedupkissing." Jungkook blushed as he mumbled the last part.

"You did what?" Hoseoks eyes grew wider as Jungkooks cheeks turned even more red.
"Kiss...don't make repeat it again." The younger mumbled as he buried his head in his hands.
"Alright that's pretty gay if you ask me."
"HOBI." Jungkooks voice was high pitched and he talked louder than he intended to.
"Why are you behaving like a high schooler? Kissing is better than giving each other black eyes right?" Hobi smirked and took another sip of his coffee.
"I guess so." Jungkook mumbled.
"The problem is...well...uhm it just feels so good you know? I told you about our past right?"
The older nodded.
"I think I'm starting to fall for him all over again...I don't want to...I can't have my heart broken by him another time."
"Oh Kookie....I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything. As long as you're there for me and listen to me."
"I'll always be there for you. But what will you do about it now?"
"What can I do? The heart wants what it wants and who it wants. I can't do anything." Jungkook took a sip of his cola and looked out of the window.

"The heart wants who it wants...maybe there is something I wanted to tell you too."
"Oh what is it?" The younger was glad that Hoseok changed the topic.
"Maybe I'm dating Tae." Hoseoks ears turned bright red and he nervously bit his lower lip.
"Oh my God. Congrats, I was asking myself when you wanted to tell me about it." Jungkook smiled widely.
"You knew?" Hobi asked in confusion.
"I know both of you very well, I just knew it. I'm so happy for you."
"Thank you Kookie. We'll tell the others about it when the whole spell situation is over. Tae needs some time."
"My lips are sealed. Take all the time you want Hobi."

They continued chatting about what happened the past weeks and how Hobi found out he was in love with Tae.
"I'm sorry Hoseok, I think I have to go now. My head starts hurting again. We can be separated longer now, but when the symptoms come back they are twice as bad as before and it goes faster." Jungkook rubbed his temples in pain.
"Should I call you an über?" Hoseok asked.
"That would be great." Jungkook mumbled, already feeling a pain in his stomach and the heat of a fever.