The Vampire Rules { Victoria }

Victoria's pov

" Victoria Genevieve Harker! get your butt down here now!" My mom yelled from downstairs as I groaned and rolled off my bed. I walked downstairs and found my mom looking upset and dead serious.

" Yes, mom" I said as I stood in front of her. 

Mom sighed and said " Victoria, Leila ran outside somewhere and you need to go and find her before your father comes back home" I nodded. 

Leila is my little puppy and she probably got lost somewhere. "Oh Shit!" I thought. It was dark already and we're the humans. The Vampire King made a rule that humans aren't allowed to be outside after dark except for the mine workers and my dad works there. 

If one of the humans or more breaks the rule there will be a terrible punishment and I did not want to find out. This time I had to be careful because of the vampire guards might catch me being outside and the worse part is you never know what your punishment will be. I have heard people say that The Vampire King is very cruel and evil and according to my calculations He is just cold hearted and anyway what do you expect from a Vampire King. He is just nothing but a monster.

I put on my coat and and silently prayed to god as I was walking out. I took a deep breath and started to look around for Leila. I had to hide myself in a rose bush which a bad idea but it kept me hidden fron the vampire gaurds that was walking around guarding and making sure everything is safe.

Don't they realize that they are the danger I thought. I found Leila walking into the gigantic castile and that is not good at all. My heart started to beat faster as I watched Leila walked in.

I quickly ran after her but she kept running from me and going deeper into the castle that was filled with vampires. Great ,Leila I thought sarcasticly. I had lost track of Leila or where she went because she is little and fast and very quiet.

I saw a big door that was opened and wondered that maybe Leila went inside. I looked around making sure there was no vampire guards and luck was on my side today. I quickly tip toe to that big door and went inside. It was very dark and there was a throne but no one sitting in it. The room was huge. Maybe this was the old throne room I thought.
" Leila! Leila! Come out girl! We need to go home or we'll be in trouble" I said hoping that it's loud enough for Leila to hear and come out. Deeply I think we are already in trouble. Then I heard the door slam and I quickly ran to it and tried to open it but it did not open at all. It seems like it's lock from the outside. If that is true then I am so damn.
A few seconds later I felt like something moved behind me really fast. I turned around and did not see anyone or anything. It was scaring me but my dad always taught me to be brave and not to panic. I'm grateful for that it helped me a lot at controlling myself especially right now being stuck in an old throne room and in a vampire's castle.
Trust me being stuck in a vampire's castle does not help me to feel better at all.
I looked around for a way out but no door except for the big ones. I still felt like there's someone watching me every move I make. I felt very very uncomfortable and I was pretty sure there is someone watching me. I know whoever it is, they gotta be a vampire for sure.
" Who are you?" I asked because I know there is someone watching me. I could sense them move behind me. Then I saw a dark figure I could not see their face very well but I could tell that it was a man.
Within seconds that had pinned me to the wall and god! It hurt. That man has beautiful brown hair and deep blues eyes but his eyes were filled with rage and coldness that could send a shiver through my spine. I was breathing heavily and I was scared and shocked.
" What are you doing here, you filthy little human!!!!!!!!!" He growled loudly enough to make me tear up. His skin was cold as ice and pale as the midnight moon. His strength was strong as hundreds strong men. He was not someone you would want to mess with.
His clothes was nice and neatly made from the looks of it. Ohhhh! But his lack of manners is really bothering me a lot.
He grip around my wrist was getting tighter and that was going to be a real bad bruise there for sure. " Don't you know how to ask nicely? And not attack them like an animal that hasn't eaten in a week" I said loudly and trying to not scream because of the pain he was giving me. My teeth gritted together trying to push back the pain and I was sweating like crazy.
Then he slapped me across my good looking face and that knocked me down to the floor and I rubbed my face and glared at him. He looked powerful and demanding.
" How dare you talk to me like that ,you filthy little human" he said really close to my face. I couldn't control my anger anymore. So the next thing I knew was that I had slapped him really hard on that handsome face of his. My hand throbbed with pain from slapping him really hard. He was really pissed this time, he grabbed me by my throat and started to squeezed tighter as the seconds passed by. I was trying to grasp for air. His deep blue eyes were getting darker by the moment.
" Do you know who I am?" He growled still strangling me to death. I shook my head and said " how would I freaking know, you monster" He let go of me and I instantly fell to the floor coughing a lot and my throat hurt a lot still felt like he was strangling but lighter than that.

He grabbed my chin really hard probably leaving a bruise there of course! I gonna be so beat up by the time I get back home or will I ever get back.
" I am the king and you will not use such language with me" He growled and let go and started to walk back to the throne.
" Then stop calling me filthy little human" I shouted at him. He turned back and slapped me across my face within seconds and me on the floor again. 

" Do not tell me what to do!!! bloodwhore" He shouted and walked away. I got up and slowly take off my flats. My blood was totally bubbling like crazy. I was very angry. How dare he call me a bloodwhore? Screw him!

I threw them at his head and both of my flats hit the back of his head and I couldn't help it but smirked. I was proud at my skill. He turned around and his eyes were dark and he was super angry. In seconds he was biting my neck and it was very painful. I started to cry and scream in pain. I struggled trying to get out of his grip but he was just too strong. I could feel him sucking my blood.

My eyes grew heavier and my vision was going out. The pain was so painful, it felt like knives stabbing your neck over and over but at the sametime you could feel your life being suck out of your body. I felt very weak and gave in.

Please tell me what you think. I know it might not be the best but this is me trying my best. Thank you for reading. You reading my story means so much too me. I'm very grateful.

Love you all

Kayla Colten <3