Ch 1:Years of the Dark Side

Start from the beginning

"He doesn't seem worthy of being your apprentice." The Second Sister said this time.

Mockery after mockery they gave him insults about him being weak, scrawny, unworthy, useless.

Raxus anger started to grow more and more. This was Beacon all over again, his friends, family, even his team abandoned him. He just wanted to be accepted but they never gave him that chance. He will show them who the real weakling is.

Then they felt a strong power all around them. The walls started to close, they felt themselves getting crushed a whole lot of pressure, as they fell to their knees on all fours as they felt their neck getting crushed, while Darth Vader and The Grand Inquisitor were standing there like nothing had ever happened. Vader had enough fun, so he must stop his apprentice before he kills the rest of the Inquisitors.

"That's enough!" Vader orders his new apprentice. With that Raxus releases them as they went down to the ground, gasping for breath and coughing.

"You are right master. He's shown how much powerful he is. With your proper training he will be extremely powerful." The Grand Inquisitor says to his master. For that Darth Vader agrees.

He walks to his apprentice and gives him a lightsaber. Raxus looks down as he grabs it and confused on how to bring the blade out till he pressed the button and ignites the red blade. He saw his master, and he got in his stance.

"Now." Vader said as he ignited his lightsaber, as he continued,
"Shall we begin."

__________________________________

A few Years later now he has grown with stubble on his face growing, and he cut his hair a little shorter and wears imperial armor. He kneels before his master as Vader ignited his lightsaber.

"Your were weak when I found you, now your hatred has become your strength." As he points his blade on his shoulders on each side, showing him he was knighted.
"At last the Dark Side is your ally."

"Rise my apprentice." He says as Raxus stands up.

"What is your will my master?" Raxus asks.

"Your training is nearly complete it's time face your first true test." Darth Vader says.

"Your spies have located another Jedi?" He said slightly surprised.

"Yes it is Jedi Master Rahm Kota. He's been attacking critical imperial shipyards. Most likely trying to draw me out. Destroy him and bring me his Lightsaber." Vader instructs his apprentice.

"I'll leave at once." He said as he was about to leave.

"You cannot be discovered by any means of what you are. Leave no witnesses, kill all the rebels that you cross paths with no hesitation or remorse. This will be your next step in becoming a true lord of the Sith."

"As you wish my master." He said gives him a small bow and exits the bridge.

With that he leaves for his mission. He walks pass by imperial officers and stormtroopers as they salute him. Soon he reaches the hanger where his ship was at.
(A/N:imagine the Kom'rk-class ship is placed where the Sentinel-class is at.)

)