Chapter 49 - CRASH

Jake's parents were driving home when his mother suddenly realized something ''That train station was not that far from where Liam's family live'' she said to her husband ''I didn't remember at first but now I do, it's really not that far from there''

''So what?'' Jake's father replied ''do you think it means something?''

''I don't know but I do think it's an odd coincidence and he sounded odd on the phone tonight like he was anxious. I sensed the edginess in his voice. Why would he even be in this area at some random train station in the middle of the night?''

''I know it's strange but why would Liam's family have anything to do with it? we spoke to them remember and the police went to see them too, they found nothing there. I can't see why or how they would have anything to do with it''

A shocking thought had occurred to Jake's mother ''Maybe they are keeping Jake as a prisoner and he escaped. Maybe they went to the train station and caught him again''

''Are you serious?'' Jake's father couldn't believe what his wife was saying. This was impossible, the police had even searched their house ''If they had Jake in their house why didn't the police find him?''

''I don't know, maybe they hid him well. Remember the other thing that was odd about that house? Those high walls all around it with barbed wire, the huge gates at the front, the place even looked like a damn prison and it was as creepy as hell''

''I just thought maybe they were just very serious about security and nothing more than that''

''That car that was parked there, at the train station, I'm sure the same car was parked on their driveway too when we visited them. I didn't register it when we were there but now I'm sure that car belongs to the Hawksworth's''

''Now come on love are you sure about this?'' Jake's father asked his wife. He was sure she was just clutching at straws now because she was desperate to have Jake home

''Maybe we should turn around and drive back'' Jake's mother said ''I want to go back and see if anyone returns to that car and if they have Jake with them''

Jake's father turned the car around and they drove back to the train station. Jake's mother was anxious hoping that the car would still be there and to her relief when they got there it was. Jake's mother instructed her husband to park the car in some trees out of sight so that they wouldn't be seen and they sat watching the car. They waited for about 20 minutes and Jake's father started to get fed up ''You do know I have work in a few hours'' he said ''I really could have done with a bit more sleep tonight''

  ''I'm sorry but I am not going home yet, I need to sit here and wait for someone to return and see if they have Jake''

''How do you even know for sure that we aren't just wasting our time here? Just because you think that might be their car but you could be wrong''

''Well, I also said it seems odd that Jake would be at a random train station in the middle of the night which just happens to be so close to their house. I know coincidences can and do happen but this is not a coincidence, that is what my gut feeling tells me''

What happened next made their blood run cold. They saw Donald, Lorraine, Mandy, and two other people they didn't recognize, a young man and girl, and a shirtless Jake in handcuffs, They watched in stunned horror as their son was locked in the boot of the car

''That bitch Mandy is in on it too then'' Jake's mother said, feeling furious ''How could she help them keep Jake a prisoner and then come and see us, see what we were going through, and not say anything? What a heartless bitch. I want to fucking kill the lot of them now''