A Note From The Author

26/05/2017: So this is technically my first story posted onto Wattpad from back in 2014 when I joined. Like some earlier works it isn't the greatest and yes I'd consider this a first draft. I plan on editing and making this more age appropriate (if having an adult and teen protagonist on equal footing is an issue) in the future.

If you do come across this, I'd appreciate comments on where I can improve. I'd love you to spot things that I may have overlooked because, well, this is something I created. And others may have overlooked something too. Maybe there are some cultural things that you can help point out that are off?

And of course posting this while I was a Wattpad noob means there are some noob formatting errors such as chunky paragraphs and long chapters in certain places.

This is of course a work of fiction. Characters will have views that do not reflect those of the author. Any resemblance to real people are coincidental. The mature rating is for violence though it may not be the level of violence that's deemed too violent by the site.

So if you like what you read I'd appreciate some sort of sign that you do. Vote, comment, maybe both? Enjoy :)