CHAPTER 8

*Next Morning*

          "Wake up, miss! Wake up! You need to get ready for lesson! Wake up miss! You're going to be late!"
          Why are there random people yelling? It's still so early in the morning!
          "Stop! I want to sleep! Get out!" I yelled.
          "But miss! You're going to be late on your first lesson of the day!"
          Oh, crap! I almost forgot about that! I need to get up! With that, I threw my blanket to the side, ran out of bed and got ready. What a way to start a new day.

*In the Yard Behind the House Where the              Teacher is Waiting For Me*

          "Sorry am I late?"
          "No, you're fine. Perfectly in time perhaps."
          Thank god, I'm not late. The servants woke me up just in time. I got to thank them later.
          "Well since you're already here. Let's not try to waste time and start our lesson; shall we? She proclaimed.

*After the Lesson Ended*

          She FINALLY left! I can't even bare anymore lessons! Think about doing this everyday for the next three months just makes me want to ironically vomit.
          During the first day, we pretty much just repeated several processes. Even though we didn't do much, I know that the next three months is going to be hell.
           For example, like putting a cup of top of our head in water and walk around. Reading this really boring book about what you should do and shouldn't do. How to serve foods. What to do when you see the emperor or anyone that's status greater than yours. And much more.
          Yet this is only the few basic things that we have discussed. My life is going to be hell over the next three months. I just want a way out of this. I can't even imagine what the next three month is going to be like!