CHAPTER 2

Someone came in just about when I am going to stand up. He is a pretty short men probably around five feet three or four. Then he started to walk towards me. He told me that he's my father, asked me a bunch of questions that I couldn't answer; Because who would be able to answer someone back in another language! I can speak Chinese, but ancient Chinese is pretty different from modern...and I only understand a few phrases!
I tried my best to understand him and reply politely, but he always gave me these confused look as if he didn't know what I'm talking about. But that isn't important right now. My head hurts like a rock. And my whole body ache from the lying down too much. I stand up, and blurriness covered me. I felt like I'm about to faint. And yup, you guess it; I blinked out again.
When I wake up again, it was about midnight. I decided to go outside to get some air. I walked until I came to this bench place around the street not far from the huge house that I came from.
I sat there and though about life, "What if I was never here? Is school going to be fun on the first day? How can I ever go back?" Questions like these kept popping up in my head one by one. By the time I realize, I approximately sat there for about thirty minutes thinking about questions like that, that I'll probably never get the answers on. I know that I have time travelled into a different world. It seems impossible...but I guess it's not anymore...
I looked down. I am wearing a Chinese old fashion clothing that's pinkish in color, and have a lot's of flower patterns. I should know what it's called, but I really don't understand which dynasty I'm even in. So I just sat there.
"I want to go back to my school. I miss my mom. When can I get out of this place?"
          I stood up and told myself,
"I'll probably find a way."
I wondered around the streets for a bit, realizing that you weren't suppose to wonder around at night. I tried to go back inside, but I heard someone coming. And it was too late. He's already in front of me, and staring at me straight through the eyes, then he said,
  "You know that you're not suppost to wonder around at midnight, right?'' The men said casually with a poker face.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know." I tried hard trying to talk in ancient Chinese language, but apparently he probably didn't understand.
"Where you live?"
I pointed to the big house that I came from.
"A lady like you shouldn't be wondering around at night. It's a rule, and it could be dangerous. Now go back inside, and make sure you don't wonder around anymore."
"Thanks," I replied, as I walked towards my house...I guess I could say that...