CHAPTER 13

Li-Han took a deep breath and let out a deep sigh.

"Like I said before, I'll tell you everything when the time has come," he said while trying to sit up from the bed. "But it is not the time yet, I hope you understand?"
"Oh," I replied, not knowing what to say.
"But I can promise you that I'll never cause harm to you, and you're safe as long as you're with me," Li-Han quickly added in.
I just nodded my head while I played with the fabric on the bed to avoid eye contact with him.
I can feel that Li-Han had been staring at me for a while, but an unexpected warming hug was given by him while he murmured something to himself. Unknowingly, my mind stopped working and questioning completely. At that moment, I forgot all the confusion in my life. And instead, a huge rush of flustering emotions clouded my head. I was too shocked to even move a finger.
          This went on for it felt like eternity until I finally released him after realizing that he's got injuries. I quickly began to unravel his clothings to check the wounds on his shoulder and back.
         Haven't realize that in ancient times people are more conservative, I'm already considered to be rude and invading his privacies. Li-Han just continued staring at me in awe, until I finally look up to his eyes and realize the embarrassing thing that I had just done, I quickly glance back and forth between him and the wound and ran off.

After I left the cottage to help boil medicine for Li-Han, Li-Han exclaimed to himself,
"Qin Xue, I wish I could tell you so much more about our past. All the memories that we have created. But I'll know you'll hate me again, like you once did before you lost your memories. But this time, I'm not going to make the same mistakes again."