20

I sat as Herschel looked at my arm . It had gotten a little infected. "this is going to hurt" he said as he didn't disinfectant on my arm. I jumped and I could feel the tears well up in my eyes "there we done" he said wrapping it back up "I want you to come see me again in a couple days" he said.

Dad what up and lend in the doorway "how's it looking" he said " it's a minor infection with proper treatment it should clear up" Herschel said "other them that everything's good" he smiled at me.

Herschel left and I got up. "Come on," Dad said as we walked outside. Rick ran up to us "I can't find Merle and Michonne" he said "go in side" dad Said "i can't come with" I looked at him "no" he said "but" i mumbled "Allison Marie i don't have time to argue" he said "fine" I mumbled and walked away.

Carl walked up to me "hey" he said "hi" i mumbled "it boring here" I said "ya I hate here" he said "we just sit around and wait for something to happen" he said getting kind of angry.

He got up "I'm not going to sit here all day and mope around" he said walking away. Rick called us into a meeting " the governor wanted me to give him Michonne" he said "and was going to do it" he looked at all of us "to keep us safe" he said.

Everyone looked at him in silence " but i don't and now merle took Michonne to fulfill the deal and Daryl going to stop him and I don't know if it too late" he said "and I was wrong not to tell you" he added "I'm sorry what I said last year after the fram" he paused "i can't be like that it can't" he looked at us "what were willing to do who we are is not my call" he said.

I looked over at Carl who was looking at the ground. "I can sacrifice one of us for the greater good because we are the greater good," Rick continued. Looking around at us "we the reason we still here not me this is life and death" he said "how you live and how you die it isn't up to me" i looked at all of us "I'm not you governor" he said "we choose to go we choose to stay we stick together" he said 

I sat looking at him "we vote if we should stay or go" he said "do we get to vote?" I looked at Rick "of course" he said "everyone gets a vote" he looked around.

Michonne had made it back "wares my dad" i looked at her "i don't  know he went after you uncle" she said walking away. I sat and waited and waited. I heard the door open and Rick talking.

I got up and ran up to see Rick and dad talking. I smiled but then noticed the sad look on his face. He looked over at me, said something to Rick and walked up to me. "I have to talk to you," he said.

We walked back to the cell and he sat me down he sighed "did find uncle merle" I looked at him and he nodded "i found him but" he stopped "it was too late" he said I started to cry and he hugged me "I'm sorry baby" he mumbled.