1

"Allison get up we get to go" I open my eyes to see uncle merle standing over me. daddy packing my clothing in a bag "damn it merle just carry her" he said.

uncle merle grabbed a blanket and wrapped me in it as he picked me up we walked outside and uncle merle put me in the truck and shut the door.

 I fell back to sleep. I woke up and daddy and uncle merle were fighting. I sat up "daddy what going on" they stopped and looked at me. "People are just sick princesses" daddy looked.

 uncle merle turned on the radio as a guy started to talk he stopped and started to scream I jumped and hid my face "turn it off" my daddy yelled as merle switched it off "are we sick" I looked at daddy. 

I climbed into the front seat and daddy put his arm around me. "no sweetheart" uncle Merle ruffled my hair "just try to just sleep ok" I nodded and laid down.

 I woke up in daddy's arms I looked up and he was talking to a man and a lady "hey you wouldn't mind watching her for awhile" daddy said as the lady smiled "not at all" he handed me to her 

"now you be good ok" he smiled "no daddy don't go" I cried "baby you'll be ok I'll be back before you know it” he kissed my forehead.

I nodded and he walked away. The lady sat me on the tailgate of a truck with two other kids. The lady looked at me and said, "Hi, I'm Lori, this is Shane and my son Carl." He smiled at me and waved.

 lady with short hair "and I'm carol and this is Sophia and my husband ed" I shyly waved at them ed just glared at me as Sophia smiled.

Shane kneeled in front of me "and who are you little lady" I looked at him "I'm allison " he smiled "I like that name" he smiled. He picked me up and put me on the tailgate next to the other kids.

Lori was talking to Carl "Carol watch the kids" Lori yelled as she walked away. shane followed her we sat there for awhile and then there was a big boom I jumped as Carol grabbed me carl and Sophie