17

a big fight broke out and Rick knocked out Merle. They stood in a circle talking and I sat on the back of the car. Dad walked up to me"we leaven come on" he said "where are we going" i looked at him "I don't know.

I ran up to Glenn and Maggie and hugged them "see you later bug" he said I just smiled a little I walked up to rick ''say goodbye for Carl for me " i looked at him "i will '' I looked at me.

I looked back at Rick and I smiled "come on" dad said. we walked so far I couldn't see the car "y are we going" i mumbled "because they wont let merle there" he said "so we leave are family" i looked at him "merles are family" he said.

He started walking again "uncle merle an ass hole" I said dad stopped and turned and looked at me "watch you language" he said "but sadly your right" I mumbled walking away.

Dad stopped again "is that a baby" he looked around. I could hear the crying to "no it's just a bunch of cooks make sweet love '' Merle said "no it's a baby" I said as the dead ran off and I followed him.

We ran up to a Bridge where there was a red car surrounded by walkers ''what do we do? '' I looked at dad "help" he looked at me. I pulled out my gun. "I'm ready." I said.

I shot a walker and walked towards us. There was a trailer . I climbed on top and pulled out my knife and stabbed a walker in the head. Another came up and stabbed that one too.

After all of the walkers were dead, Merle was trying to steal from them but dad stopped him and we left the Bridge And dad and merle got into a fight and we left him.

 we walked through the woods "are we going back to the prison" i looked at dad "yes" he mumbled and I smiled. We got to the prison and there were walkers everywhere "dad" I said "come on" he said as he shot one about to bite rick.

We killed a couple more as we fought our way back up to the prison. "ally" Carl smiled and hugged me. I laughed and hugged me back. Everyone was talking about leaving .

Rick started to walk away"get back here" Herschel yelled getting up "I put my family in your hand you better straight out" he yelled again as Rick left. I looked at Carl as he followed.

I walked up to dad "so are we leaving" I looked at him "I don't know kid" he said he said "Daryl" rick said "stay here" dad said "ok" i mumbled.

 Dad hasn't come back yet. I got up and walked to the merle cell. He was "hey kiddo" he said "do you really think we are going to die?" I sat next to him. "you know me and daddy won't let anything happen to you" he put his arm around me.

I got up "I'm going to go fund dad" I mumbled "all right" Merle said as he laid back in bed. Everyone wasn't in their cells and I walked back to the main entrance.

Andrea was talking to Rick. She didn't want us to fight woodBarry but I don't think it really worked. We showed Andrea around the prison and she got to meet Judith.