3

It was dark out and we all sat around the fire laughing and telling stories. I looked up at Lori "when is daddy going to be back" Lori put her hand in my head "i don't know sweetie" she said wrapping her arm around me Amy "got up to go to the bathroom" she said as we walked away we sat and talked more.
I jumped when Amy started to scream. We turned and looked as walkers started to stumble out of the woods. "Lori" yelled . I turned around and wasn't there. I was scared and started to cry.
Lori ran up to me "I'm right here" she said as she grabbed my arm. She pulled me to the RV. Shane was in front of us Lori held my hand and quickly she dragged me along but a walker grabbed my arm and yanked me backwards under the ground. I scream as a gunshot went off Shane picked me up "I got you sweetheart don't worry" i hugged him as I cried
He handed me to Lori "I got you" she said "your ok '' she said "we ok" she said squeezing us tighter I was scared that we were going to die. I looked up at Carl. He was also crying so he reached over and grabbed my hand and gave me a squeeze.
Daddy, Rick and Glenn came out of the woods ''look" i yelled Lori smiled "stay here till we take care of this ok sweetheart '' Shane looked at me then walked away.
After all the walkers were gone I looked for daddy "Allison Annmarie Dixon" I turned to see daddy I ran and jumped it to his arm's and he hugged me then pulled away "are you ok" he said looking over me I nodded as he wiped the tears off my face and hugged me again.
he grabbed my hand and walked to Lori and Ricks tent "stay here I'll come and get you later" I nodded and walked in Sophia and carl were in their playing I sat next to them. We played for awhile tell carel come and grabbed Sophia rick came back with dad and we left we got back and I layed down
"I can't sleep" i looked at daddy as he laid next to me "you have to try" I nodded "are you going to leave again" he turned around and looked at me "we're all leaving at some Point just get some sleep" i nodded again after little while I fell asleep.
I woke up the next morning and daddy wasn't there. I ran out of the tent dead bodies were everywhere. Lori grabbed my arm "come on you don't need to see this" we walked to her tent the other kids were in their "stay here" I nodded.