6

I was riding a horse looking for Sophia and Allison when the horse freaked out  and I went flying off. I rolled down the hill into water. I got up and had an Arrow in my side. I ripped my shirt and tied it around it and crawled on the Shore and I must pass out because I woke up and Merle was standing there "hay little brother" he said.

he looked at me "you know what funny your kid on top of the hill you just got to climb up there and get her" he smiled "daddy wake up it a walker" Allison yelled i snapped out of it and kicked it off my bot

Allison pv

I watched daddy kill the walkers. He cut the ears off and hung them around his neck and he started to climb the hill he fell first and tried again. I held out my hand. "I don't need your help," he yelled. He got up the hill "are you ok"

he didn't answer and walked away "daddy " I followed him to a Farm and we walked in the field rick and the others ran up to us "hell you found" a gunshot went off and daddy fell on top of me "daddy" i said Rick and Shane grabbed him "come here bug" Glenn picked me up.

 I didn't feel good and my head hurt "hay bug are ok" Glenn looked at me "bug" Glenn yelled as I passed out I woke up and Lori was holding my hand "hey baby" she pushed the hair out of my face "how are you feeling" she looked at me"a little better" she smiled "come on let go for a walk" she said helping me up. 

an old man walked up to me and kneel down "hello I'm Herschel how are you feeling" he smiled "I'm Allison and I feel a little sick " i looked at him "you'll have that for awhile you were very dehydrated and malnourished" he said. L looked at him "will i be ok" I mumbled "of course" he smiled at me.

He got up and walked away. We walked outside and Glenn scooped me up in his arms and hugged me "I missed you bug" I hugged him.

 Carol ran up "where's Sophia" I looked around "I lost her" Carol hugged me "it's ok" and she walked away. i was hugged by everyone else else "where's daddy and carl" i looked at Lori we walked back to the house lori walked up to a room and knocked on it she opened it and we walked in "daddy" i yelled jumping on the bed "careful" Lori said "she fine" daddy looked at her as she walked away