24

I was woken to the sounds of screams. I shot out of bed and grabbed my gun. Everyone was panicking and running through the cell blocks. "There's walkers in D" someone yelled, running through.

I ran over to cell block d people were scream and running around panicking I see I little boy on the grown I run up to him and helped him up "come on" I said rick was trying to get everyone one out "allison" he yelled "get the hell out of here" he said as that were help helping people out and into the cells.

When it was all done I climbed out of the cell people I knew were dead "Allison '' dad yelled running up to me. I started to cry and he hugged him. "It's ok '' he mumbled.

I was put back in one of the cell dad walked in "is it bad" I looked at him "they think it a sickness" he said "and we're all exposed" I mumbled "yes" he said "y did you stay here rick told you to leave" he said "then need my help" I said "but know there's a chance you could get sick" he said.

He looked at me sternly "I get it you're getting older but you still a kid  Some situations you have to let the adults handle" he said "I'm sorry" I mumbled "your the only one I have left" dad looked at me "do you understand" he said as I nodded as he walked away.

All the  Commotion had stopped and it started to get dark I sat in my bed reading "all right bedtime" dad said walking in "dad I'm 13 I'm not a little kid anymore" I said "ya but we have lot of stuff to do tomorrow so" he said "lights out" he add "fine" I mumbled. I put the book down and turned my lap off. "I love you good night" dad said before walking away "love you to" I mumbled.

I sat and witch everyone digging hole for the one that die we weren't allowed in cell blocks tell the clean every up and got rid of the body's "what do you think there going to do" I said "I don't know" corl said looking at the dead on the fence.

I sighed "this suck" I mumbled "ya" corl added as he walked away. Ty was angrily digging holes "hay bug" Glenn yelled as I ran up to him and Hershel just as  Sasha came out of the cell block Coughing. 

Glenn pushed me behind him "I'm going to see the doctor so I'm going to be ok" she said as she stumbled off thay had one cell block where all the sick people were going and we weren't all anywhere near it.

Dad walked up to my cell "your leaving" I said "ya but all be back "he said "ok" I mumbled ly back down "hey you feeling alright" he said pressing his hand to my for head "your burning up" he said "I'm fine" I mumbled "I'll stay if you not feeling well" he said "I'm fine just go those people need you more " I mumbled again "all right but if get any worse let carel know" he said and I nodded