"Mr. Driver-san," Aiyoku leaned toward the man. "We are ready, but please, slowly. Our brother is rather unwell."

The elderly man looked over his shoulder. "There are bags in the back just in case." He gave Rigaku an encouraging nod and started the car. The motor quietly rumbled, and the vehicle jerked as it moved forward.

The driver did as they asked, earning some nasty looks and honks from others. But Rigaku finished the ride without using the bag.

Once they stopped, Freya waited for them to get out. Stepping out, she halted, gazing at the luxurious complex. 'So tall.' She slowly followed them. This building didn't have such a spacious park or fountain like her college, but just standing in the lobby made her feel out of place.

The red carpet under her shoes sparkled with purity. The arrows on the columns told that her entire school could dine here, watch movies, or dance, and there would be still space for more to come. Drawings of people or sceneries adorned the walls with plants and flowers, breaking the monotonous white plaster.

Watching around, she didn't notice the raised eyebrow the receptionist gave her. It was obvious Freya was from the common class and thus not belonging here. Normally, the woman would show her the exit politely, but since she accompanied their guests, she let the girl pass.

"Just a bit further," Aiyoku ensured his brother as they got into the elevator.

Their friend squeezed into the back. But there was still plenty of space around herself. She didn't want to be in their way. With a quiet ding, they stopped, and only a few meters divided them from their rooms.

Freya noticed next to the doors hung name tags, but some were empty. 'What?' Her eyes shot open as she read Kagetsu Kamini. And the next one was Rigaku's room. And given she needed at least fifteen steps to move between entrances, there was no doubt how huge those flats were. Her stomach squeezed, and coldness covered her as she clenched her fist.

Aiyoku took a glance at her as they entered Rigaku's apartment. There he had left Kagetsu to take care of the rest, heading outside.

"I'm sorry," he said, looking away. "I didn't realize..."

Freya blinked and gestured for him to continue.

He opened his arms as if weighing his options. "I've glimpsed your place, and this is,"—his voice lost on strength—"this." He added, unable to find the proper world, or having too many on his mind to pick any.

"This must come out as awfully rude. I swear we aren't trying to show off." His eyes moved from one spot on the walls to another, avoiding Freya at all costs. "It was always... like this when we attended any school before." He fidgeted with his fingers, and he stopped when she covered them with her hand.

Aiyoku's head snapped her way, seeing a gentle smile.

The redhead girl rolled her eyes and shrugged. She patted his shoulder and moved to the room, stopping a step from it. She pointed at herself and then toward the open door.

"Of course!" Aiyoku needed three blinks to comprehend her previous message coming closer. "You would need Sherlock Holmes to find some dirt in Riga—" He stopped at the threshold, bristling like a cat. "Unless you let Kagetsu in!"

Freya's eyes followed his dashing figure with a giggle. The blond brother picked one piece of clothes after another, tucking everything into a ball. "I'm sorry."

Freya only smiled. 'I guess they aren't bad people. They can be kinda funny and caring.'

As she entered, she bowed. It was her small habit of thanking for entering somebody else home. The hall would fit in her whole flat, and she could still take a lap or two around it.

She left her shoes by the entrance, putting on guest slippers. She then followed Aiyoku into a room, not glancing into the ajar door along the way. There, Rigaku laid in a king-sized bed in a half-sitting position.

On the nightstand stood a cup of lukewarm tea and a soup, with Kagetsu standing next to the bed like a guarding dog. The middle sibling checked the school bag for the Garden Parade competition.

"Found it."

"Fine." The youngest triplet put his hand on Rigaku's shoulder. "We'll be in my room, so..."

"Please, stay," the oldest brother whispered.

"But you are..."

"Just for a minute." Rigaku gave him a tired smile.

Kagetsu puckered his lips as he was thinking. "Okay, until you fall asleep, so I know you aren't sneaking around." He winked and took down Rigaku's glasses, putting them on the nightstand.

The oldest brother's eyesight turned blurry, but the headache had nothing to do with it this time. He squinted, trying to sharpen his vision, but stopped as it proved fruitless. 'They look...'

Freya sat in the middle, taking one paper after another. The rest of his siblings were around her at the edges of the bed.

'Happy...?'

Sumimasen – I'm sorry

Iie - No

Arigatou – Thank you

Tadashi - But/However