What's Fifteen?

- - 🍕 - -
[the reader is a lot younger than hayley, maybe they meet at a party or something?]
Requested by @fayexkendrick
I decided on 15 years for the age gap, it's not a huge difference but I didn't wanna stem too far from hayley's real age.
💖🍻 Enjoy everybody!! 🍻💖

- "What a bitch." You grumbled somewhat irksomely under your breath, as you waved in and out of the dancing bodies.
- you were in search of the kitchen, but this house was like a maze; there were far too many rooms, filled to the brim with people.
- you could barely see over them and your was patience growing thin as you felt your stomach churn furiously.
- you were just desperate for a sip of water, but it seemed like you were able to spot anything else but that.
- however, you persisted further.
- shoving a hand over your mouth - as the unpleasant shot you were tricked into drinking a few seconds ago slid even further down your throat.
- it should've been extremely clear by now, that you should never drink anything that lola put in your hand.
- she knew how much you hated tequila.
- after a few moments of frantic searching, you managed to find the kitchen.
- you smiled politely, shooting out a few 'excuse me's' as you squeezed through the large group of giggling girls to find the fridge.
- once there, you wrapped your knuckles around the handle before swinging it open with hope and intent.
- "Jackpot!" You grinned widely, taking the bottle of ice cold mineral water from the shelf and unscrewing the lid shortly after.
- you chugged the water down, as quickly as you'd opened it.
- savouring the last few drops as you listened to addictive beat of lady gaga's killer single 'paparazzi' thud in the background.
- the tune playing so loudly that it shook the ground beneath you.
- with your craving now satisfied and your guts feeling less like they were about to explode, you were ready to head back to your friends.
- but, upon closing the fridge door you were soon met with an all too familiar face who you hadn't seen in years.
- "Oscar, my man!" You practically gleamed, as you witnessed the dreadlocked gentlemen before you bare a smile - as he brought you into a warm hug. "It's been too long."
- "Y/N." He replied simply, he was always a man of few words - just as you remembered him from high school. "It's so good to see you."
- "How's life going?" He questioned, his eyes wide and expression invested - he genuinely was intrigued in what you had to say.
- "Yeah, life is going good." You nodded a few times whilst you spoke; as oscar's hands brought themselves up to rest your shoulders.
- "Apart from the fact that Lola decided to prank me with tequila again." You added in, with an intentional eye roll - which caused the man before to chuckle a little.
- "Some things never change, huh?" He joked, with a small quirk of his eyebrow as he rubbed the sides of his dark brown beard with his thumb and index finger.
- "Apparently not, I'm still the butt of all the jokes." You confirmed with serenity, as the pair of you laughed briefly in unison - until you cut yourself off with urgency.
- "Oh!" You gasped loudly, before reaching into your back pocket with haste. "Before I forget and get the shit ripped outta me for it."
- "This is for you." You stated brightly, offering out a signed card for oscar to accept - which he did willingly, with appreciation behind his brown eyes. "From all of us."
- "Just a little something for your birthday, you know?" You explained further, and oscar hummed along in understanding - few loose dreads falling from his messy bun as he set off to talk again.
- "You really didn't have to do that!" He told you honestly, as he shook his head in shock - it was clear to see that he was easily overwhelmed by even the smallest of gestures.
- "But, thank you anyways."
- "It's an awesome party by the way, dude." You insisted on complimenting him, referring to your bustling surroundings as your eyes darted around the jam-packed room.
- "Great turn out too, right?" He promoted, with a small scoff as he shoved his hands into the front pockets of his white-washed jeans. "I seriously wasn't expecting this many."
- "I can tell, birthday boy." You confirmed confidently - slapping oscar's arm playfully to emphasise your statement and he laughed, immediately returning the action, but just that little bit lighter than you had.
- "Well, aren't you gonna take me to see this crazy gang of yours?" He suddenly suggested, his stare intense as he ushered a bottle of beer into your right hand.
- "Ah, yeah of cour-" You were in the process of answering, before you were abruptly brought to a halt by an unsettling gurgling sound from the pit of your stomach.
- "You alright?" Oscar asked instantly, his tone concerned as he gently urged you to look back over in his direction again. "Y/N?"
- "I'm cool, um I..." You gulped, setting your beer down on the counter as you became aware of the immediate instinct to fled to the nearest bathroom. "Where's your bathroom?"
- "Upstairs and to your left." He answered within seconds, his features puzzled as to what exactly was going on with you.
- "Fucking fantastic." You sighed heavily, placing your hand on top of his momentarily before you ultimately had to make a run for it.
- "The girls are in the living room," You called out behind you, shooting a set of double-finger guns oscar's way as you shoved past the irritating party goers that seemed insistent on playing statuses. "I'll meet you there in 5."
- "Happy birthday, man!"

"Please be free, jesus, please be free." You muttered away to yourself, upon reaching the top of the staircase - where the bathroom was now finally in sight.
- "Excuse me, comin' through." You raised your voice hight enough so that the few people stood in your path could hear easily. "Thanks."
- your technique seeming to work wonders, as the cluster of guests quickly scooted away from the entrance; which allowed you into the bathroom with any problems.
- or so you thought, at least.
- "Thank fuck." You groaned deeply, flinging the bathroom door open hastily and making a direct bee-line for the toilet.
- there was no doubt about it, you were surly going to throw up in any second.
- "I thought it was common curiosity to knock before barging into a bathroom unannounced." You then heard an unfamiliar, yet extremely charming, non-threatening tone chime in from behind you and that was when your stomach dropped. "Isn't it?"
- "Shit, shit." You rapidly spat out - in a panicky and flustered mess as you shot up like lightening, swivelling round on your heels to catch the culprit behind the voice.
- "I'm so sorry, I'm a fucking idiot, forgive me."
- you hadn't seriously just walked in on someone, how fucking embarrassing?! you'd never be able to live this down.
- "It's all good, I'm just..." You watched the woman before you deliberately trail off, eyeing you up through the circular bathroom mirror as she applied her lipstick slowly. "...touching up my make-up."
- she was unlike anybody you'd ever seen before, she seemed to possess this strong sense of maturity that was difficult to find in most people your age.
- she had the most glorious long platinum blonde hair, that drifted just like silk to around halfway down her spine.
- bright green eyes, that were seemingly impossible not to fall into - they were simply captivating.
- her facial features were undeniably alluring and the small collection of tattoos you'd spotted on her skin provided a significant pop of colour which complimented her aura.
- she wore a slim-fit floral dress, that settled just above her knees; partnered with a pair of all white platform sneakers.
- which was the ideal addition to her outfit, allowing her appear casual yet still so elegant and mysterious at the same time.
- "Is everything okay?" She suddenly queried, and you practically gawked at her as she turned around to face you.
- the only descriptive word that came to mind in that moment was breathtaking and even that was a significant understatement.
- you just couldn't take it all in, her beauty was all too much to handle.
- you didn't know whether it was just the alcohol that raced through your veins or if you seriously were hallucinating right now.
- the inability to pause the increasing rate of your pulse was slipping out from your fingers, along with the control over your physical attributes too.
- there was no way you weren't visibly sweating by now, gay panic had truly set in.
- "Seemed like you were in quite the rush there." The irresistible lady giggled, her pupils flicking up to meet yours as she undid the buckle on her handbag. "What's the urgency?"
- "Yeah, no I'm... I mean." You shot out a jumble of inconsistent words, scrunching your eyes shut and shaking your head as you mentally face-palmed due to your awkward and clammy state.
- "My friend, tricked me into drinking tequila." You tried to speak again, whilst attempting to suppress the clear redness that was insistent on claiming your cheeks. "Which I hate."
- "I seriously can't stomach that shit man." You carried on with an unexpected chuckle, playing with your fingers nervously as you sat down onto the toilet seat. "It's disgusting."
- "Damn, me too." The blonde woman empathised, dragging a hand through her locks as she showed off her pearly whites.
- "I'm Hayley." She introduced herself politely, taking sure but steady steps towards you as she reached out a hand. "What's your name?"
- "It's Y/N." You answered almost as quickly as she asked the question, causing hayley to laugh aloud - as she shook your hand firmly.
"I'm Y/N."
- "You're cute." She slipped out once her  laughter had bubbled over; her hand remaining in yours a little longer than necessary as the pair of you connected your gaze.
- "Like really cute."
- that was when you felt a certain kind of atmosphere fill the room, as sparks flew and hearts skipped a distinctive beat.
- you knew were attracted to her - you liked her a lot and instantly wanted to find out everything about her.
- and by the look in hayley's eyes, it was clear to see that she felt the same way about you.
- that's when you plucked up the courage to make a suggestion, like you'd never had done in you life before.
- "You wanna go somewhere?" You proposed with clear confidence, as an unwavering smirk claimed your lips and respective twinkle appeared in your eye.
- "I kinda hate parties." You told her, unable to keep a straight face when hayley's hand found itself back in your own - as she immediately lead you from the bathroom, out the house and out into the nighttime air.
- "I know a place." She almost mumbled, smiling widely as she peered over her shoulder at you with a hint of mischief in her manner.

- "So, how do you know Oscar then?" You asked hayley curiously, from across the small two-seater table you occupied as you licked some tomato sauce from the tips of your fingers happily. "College?"
- "No, actually." She replied promptly, wiggling her brows at you as she picked up a slice of pizza from the middle of the table. "He's more of a family friend."
- "He's like my sister's age though, so I was at the party with her." Hayley explained further, keeping up constant eye contact with each passing word - before pausing briefly to take a bite of the calorie-filled junk food.
- "But, it's not really my scene to be honest." She then chuckled slightly, with a small eye roll as she set her pizza slice back down then grabbing her soda and taking a long sip from the plastic straw.
- "I mean, mine either but..." You related to her statement, you only went to the party because all of your friends were going and they wouldn't let you chicken out. "How come?"
- "You're like my age, right? 21?" You prompted obliviously, and honestly still rather intoxicated - your expression immediately becoming confused when hayley almost choked on her food.
- "Oh no, honey." She gasped harshly, her eyes darting away from yours and out of the window momentarily - before returning shortly after and you witnessed her gulp.
- "No?" You questioned casually, totally unfazed by the situation as you dipped a french fry into some sweet chilli sauce. "So, what like say 25, 26 then?"
- "More like 36, Y/N." Hayley answered lowly, and your jaw dropped like a led weight - you definitely weren't expecting that.
- "What? No? There's no way!" You basically whisper-yelled, purposefully leaning in further to hayley from across the table - your actions silly and innocent. "You can't be.
- "Seriously?"
- "Yes, seriously! You tease." She confirmed with a cheesy grin and a cheeky wink, as she hit the tip of your nose with her own before bringing her palm to your cheek, shoving you away playfully.
- "That's real sweet though." She praised you lovingly, narrowing her eyes in your direction for a brief moment - as her speedy fingers stole a fry from your packet and you gasped. "So, I'll take it as a compliment."
- "Yes, so you should." You hummed quietly, swatting hayley's hand away as you stuck your tongue in your cheek - completely smitten.
- "But the thing is..." She decided to carry on, eyebrow raised and feet kicking yours from underneath the table. "...you're kinda drunk so I don't know if I should believe it."
- "I'm maybe a little drunk yeah." You burst into a fit of giggles, as hayley reached out for you from across the table - eager to intertwine your fingers together.
- "You know what they say about slightly drunk people though, right?" You sniggered quietly, as you locked eyes with the beautiful girl in front of you before reaching out for a quick sip of her drink.
- "Go on," She encouraged kindly, as her bottom lip slipped underneath her top teeth. "I'm sure you're gonna to tell me."
- "That we're like the most honest people to ever exist." You stated passionately, with a true belief in your tone - managing to keep your serious stance up all the way.
- "Is that right?" Hayley queried with a cute little scrunch of her nose, as she tried her best to keep an unamused expression.
- "Yeah, so you can trust me." You emphasised further, pointing your index finger over at her swiftly then she couldn't help but laugh.
- "Then, I trust you pretty girl." She confirmed sweetly, stealing her soda back from your grasp before placing the straw between her lips.
- "You gonna eat that last slice?" You trailed off on purpose, your pupils locking into hers just as you finished your sentence.
- your eyes really were bigger than your belly right now.
- "Cause if you're not..."
- "It's all yours." Hayley handed it over, before relaxing back into her seat - absolutely stuffed as she threw her hands up in defeat.
- "So, what's that then..." You paused briefly in thought as you ate, pondering over the new found info that hayley had provided you with a few moments ago. "...15 years?"
- "Yep." The lady before you whispered, tugging her hair around to the side before she brought her thumb up to wipe some sauce from the side of your mouth with a small smile in tow. "Does that bother you?"
- "No, not really." You expressed your feelings freely, playing with the few rings on hayley's fingers as you spoke - her eyes remaining glued to you the entire time.
- "You're the first person that's really made me feel anything in a long time." You confessed willingly, entirely opening up to a woman that you'd known for all of an hour.
- your friends would've called you totally insane, absolutely bonkers - batshit crazy.
- but, it felt right.
- you'd never been more certain of anything in your whole life and you weren't going to apologise for your heart.
- "So, I don't care." You stated proudly, wiping your hands off with a napkin before getting up from the table promptly, as you chewed on the last bite of pizza. "What's fifteen?"
- "Thank you." Hayley called out appreciatively to the chefs and the waiters of the pizza parlour  that you'd spent the last half hour in - as she draped an arm over your shoulder.
- yours automatically moving to sit at her waist, like it was already common routine.
- "Walk me home?" She promoted cutely, peering up at you from your right side as the pair of you found yourselves back on the busy saturday night sidewalk again.
- "Sure thing." You replied chivalrously, taking hayley's lead down the street - leaning into her touch, as you dodged the passing pedestrians. "It'd be my pleasure."

- "Holy shit, I'm SO full now." You groaned childishly, pressing your forehead onto hayley's shoulder as she chuckled - her hand shooting up to ruffle your hair.
- "I knew that last slice would be too much for you..." She said knowingly, shaking her head a few times as she tucked her free hand into the pocket of the black bomber jacket you'd lent her. "...in the end."
- "We couldn't have just left it thought," You explained with intent, glancing up briefly at the flickering street lights as you and hayley carried on walking. "it was too good not to eat."
- "Okay, you ain't wrong there." She smiled bashfully, keeping up her evenly paced forward strifes for a little longer until her feet proceeded to slow down.
- "But luckily for you, my sweet." Hayley told you softly, before grinding to a halt completely and turning to look at you - her hands sitting comfortably at the base of your neck. "There's no more walking now."
- "This is me." She announced shortly after, before encouraging you to peer up at the large semi detached building to your right.
- "This is your place?" You questioned in an overly high pitched tone and hayley held back a flurry of laughter. "Really?"
- you'd never came across a house this big so close to the city centre before, it was probably one of the coolest builds you'd ever seen.
- "Yeah, do you like it?" She asked you, clearly interested as to what you thought of the place she called home.
- "It's really fucking neat." You complimented her genuinely, swinging her hand that you held back and forth - as you took your surroundings in before returning to hayley once again. "Looks expensive though."
- "Observant, aren't ya?" She quirked an eyebrow, partnered with a mischievous little grin as she led you up the cobbled path and onto the front porch.
- "Sometimes." You replied with a worried expression - slightly panicked that you'd just put your foot in it, you do that far too often. "Too much for my own good."
- "Well, I don't mind it." Hayley informed you confidently, as she dived a hand into a her bag to retrieve her keys.
- her another hand still clutching tightly onto yours as she unlocked the door - before taking a few steps into the vestibule to warm up.
- you decided to stay outside and lean casually against the doorframe.
- it was important that you didn't get ahead of yourself and remained respectful of her boundaries and personal space.
- but, it seemed as though hayley didn't want you to go - her face said it all.
- "So, maybe you can tell me a bit more about what you do for work next time I see you?" You flirted a little, bringing up the possibility of a second date and hayley's eyes lit up.
- "Maybe, yeah." She hummed lowly, rubbing her thumb across your left cheek gently as she caught your eyes; you could tell she was building up to something, although you didn't quite know what it was yet.
- "Or you could come inside..." She suggested, with a specific look on her face that said she didn't do this very often. "...and I'll tell you how I can afford such an expensive house."
- "I'm sorry." You laughed nervously, becoming rather shy as you attempted to hide your flustered features which gave hayley the perfect incentive to make her move. "I didn't mean to."
- "I know, c'mere silly." She let out quietly between a small giggle, as she lent into kiss you for the first time and you sighed into her.
- moving your palms up to cup her cheeks, before allowing her to deepen the kiss further to the point where she made you whimper.
- "Oh?" She pulled back swiftly, with a spring in her step before pressing another quick peck to your now lipstick-stained lips. "Did you like that, Y/N?"
- "What can I say." You mumbled seductively into her ear, and she must've felt a shiver race down her spine as she jumped on the spot. "You're a good kisser, Hayley."
- "Well, there's more where that came from I can assure you." She teased cutely, as the two of you smiled at each other like loved up teenagers - sharing the moment of pure bliss.
- "Is that right?" You played into her enthusiasm, wrapping your arms around her waist securely and tugging her in flush to your skin. "I think I'll have to come inside then."
- "Okay, you can come inside." Hayley told you at first, her fingers running through your hair with ease as she set up her limitations. "But, under one very important condition."
- "Which is?" You ushered her onward, interested to hear what she had to say and whether or not your answer would be adequate enough for her.
- "Are you a dog or cat person?" She proposed her question, which was definitely a hell of a lot simpler than you were expecting.
- you took a moment to pretend that you were contemplating your choices, however you knew what your answer was all along.
- "Dog person, one hundred and ten percent." You confirmed wholeheartedly, and for a slight second you found to difficult to figure out what hayley was thinking.
- until you felt her press a kiss your cheek and her hand tug you gently into the house.
- "I knew you were the one of me." She confirmed lowly, and the short statement alone almost made your heart combust.
- SCORE! you'd gotten it right!
- "It was that easy?" You giggled lowly, slamming the door behind you as you slid your jacket from hayley's shoulders - before her lips were back on yours yet again.
- "It was that damn easy, baby."

——————
🖤 Yo everybody!! 🖤
Hope you're all doing good & that you enjoyed this new chapter.
🥰💐✨
I had a fuck tone of fun writing this one and once I got started I literally couldn't stop.
Hence why y'all got an early update this week.
⚡️
💭 As always, lemme know those thoughts n feelings in the comments! I really appreciate the feedback. 💭
• I have (1) further request outstanding atm, as well as a few other original ideas that I'm looking forward to writing up. •

So, until then my friends

💛💛 All the love & hugs, always. 💛💛
- M.
🤗🌈🌺
I also be plugging the sugar on the rim lyric vid here bc it's freakin' cute as heck and it's FOR THE GAYS OK THX.
BYE.
(was meant to post this yesterday, but then life got it the way! it's back to work for me tomorrow my dudes 🤙)