Being Introduced To Alf.

- - 🐶 - -
- your palm remained comfortably on hayley's thigh, as she swiftly pulled into her driveway.
- she smiled at you cheekily, before turning off the car engine.
- the pair of you exited the car.
- dim street lights sparkling under the moonlit sky.
- hayley was soon at your side, eagerly grabbing you by the hand.
- leading you up the path hastily, as you flung your bag over your shoulder.
- upon reaching the porch, you watched as she fumbled around in the pockets of her denim jeans for her keys.
- once found, her eyes shot up to yours - her lips curved into a small smile, while she exhaled a little.
- you raised your eyebrows, sensing that she was holding back on going inside.
- 'Alright.' She began, a slight sense of excitement lingering. 'Before, we take this any further, there's somebody I want you to meet.'
- she seeks your approval.
- you nod a few times, before she unlocks the door - opening it slowly.
- she allows you to step inside first, as she called out.
- 'Alf?! C'mere Alf!' The pitch of her voice increasing by a few notches.
- as she flicked on the light, you saw a gorgeous, fluffy, golden canine run towards you both.
- he immediately retreated towards hayley.
- she knelt down in front of him, stroking him gently as she caught your eyes, gesturing for you to come closer.
'Look, Y/N's here to see you, Alf!' She encouraged, sweetly.
- 'Hey there, buddy.' You breathed lowly, allowing him to curiously sniff your hand.
- 'Here, try this.' Hayley suggested, jumping up & grabbing a packet of dog treats from a nearby drawer.
- 'Give him food, and he'll love you forever.' She promised, placing a few in the middle of your hand.
- 'Just like his Mom, huh?' You mused, giggling slightly - as you received a playful slap to the arm from hayley.
- you held out your spare hand, alf immediately giving you a paw.
- you rewarded him with the treats, as he allowed you to pet him.
- 'Good boy!' You praised him, proudly.
- hayley's laughter bubbling over, as he rolled onto his back for you to scratch his belly.
- 'Yep! That's him sold.' She stated, smugly. 'But, who wouldn't love you?'
- you felt your face begin to flush at her heartfelt compliment.
- her lips suddenly pressing to your neck, then to your slightly reddened cheek.
- her petite hands squeezing your shoulders, extra lovingly.

——————
Shout out to the fluffiest member of Paramore!
💛

——————Shout out to the fluffiest member of Paramore! 💛

🌞 • Requests always welcome • 🌞