Sharing S'mores and Spilling Secrets.

- -🌲- -
Chapter Summary: Hayley and the reader go on a camping trip with the rest of the band and they reminisce about past memories. (which reference previous chapters)
Requested by @thebabeisback

A/N - This is the second camping themed imagine I've written now. The first one I wrote is titled 'Campfire Cuddles' which you can find in this book as well! If you wish to read that beforehand for context, as I'll be referring back to it in this chapter.
🌸 Enjoy, everybody! 🌸

- 'Mmm.' You hummed contently, squishing the pipping hot s'more gently between your fingertips. 'These look so good.'
- 'Don't they just.' Your beaming fiancé quickly chimed in, before sneakily cuddling into your side deliberately to steal a bite from your marshmallow filled treat.
- 'Hey!' You swatted her arm, watching her giggle as her doe eyes watched you innocently like she'd done nothing wrong. 'You've just eaten yours.'
- 'I know,' She let out quietly before picking up the volume again. 'but it's polite to share.'
- 'Says Hayley that's hogging the whole blanket.' You stated, gesturing downwards to your cold lap briefly - before tucking into the remanence of your s'more before hayley could get another look in.
- 'Here, grumpy.' She grumbled, sending half of the woolly blanket across your way. 'Take this.'
- 'That's better,' You replied, repaying her with a wide smile and soft kiss in return; her warm hum vibrating against your lips. 'thank you.'
- 'Remember that night,' She then began to explain, peering up to the night sky for a few seconds until her eyes landed back onto you.
- 'when I woke you up cause I couldn't sleep and we went out back in the garden to stargaze?'
- 'Like it was yesterday.' You answered, nodding along while she continued to speak; as she tugged the sleeves of her lavender sweater over her bare hands.
- 'I wish we'd made s'more then, cause they're just so delicious. It would've made that night even more perfect.' She grinned, waving taylor and zac over as they emerged from their tents in the near distance.
- 'Agreed.' You replied simply, soon cottoning onto hayley's peering puppy dog eyes that were begging for the last bite. 'Then maybe you wouldn't have fallen asleep so soon.'
- 'Maybe,' She laughed aloud, accepting the final piece of s'more gratefully as you popped it into her mouth. 'but I don't know about that.'
- 'I was very sleepy that night.' She smiled to herself, before shooting you a cheeky wink.
- 'You weren't oh so very sleepy when you were dragging me outside into the freezing cold!' You joked, bringing your fingers up to tickle mischievously at her ribs.
- 'Whatever,' She practically squealed at first, halting your eager hands in their tracks before tactfully pressing a kiss to your lips to essentially shut you up; her words just forming into incoherent mumbles. 'whatever.'
- 'Hey, you two!' You were promptly interrupted, zac's voice echoing into the surrounding air; as he threw another log onto the campfire. 'Too busy smooching to even notice the fire was going out.'
- 'Shit.' Hayley cursed quickly, hearing the fire spark before continuing to apologise; obviously shocked by his sudden presence. 'Sorry, Z.'
- 'All her, not me.' You called over to zac, pleading your blamelessness; his eyes rolling sarcastically at the both of you.
- 'Any sign of lindsey and brian yet?' Hayley asked him curiously, raising an eyebrow. 'I can't get any service out here.'
- 'They're on their way, got a text threw from Brian a few minutes go.' Taylor answered promptly, picking up his acoustic guitar by the neck firmly before slumping down onto the seat next to you.
- 'Neat.' Hayley nodded, lacing her arm around yours; resting her chin comfortably on your shoulder.
- 'Just gotta wait it out til' then.' Z smiled, cracking open a bottle of beer expertly as taylor began to fill your ears with his beautiful acoustic renditions.
- the campsite beginning to feel more like home by the second, excellent music and great company was all you needed.
- 'Thanks man, appreciate it.' You let out lowly accepting the ice cold beverages that zac gestured towards the pair of you.
- smiling happily as hayley clinked your bottles together, before you both took a refreshing sip.
- 'Cheers.' You enthused with a grin, the tasty alcohol tingling pleasantly on the tip of your tongue.

- with a few drinks in and a couple of songs sung, the stars seemed to shine just that little brighter in the sky.
- the flames of the fire danced wildly; the blending colours of red, yellow and orange simply captivating your vision.
- it was surrounded now - unlike before, everybody was finally here.
- lidney & brian had arrived, lumbered with their refreshments and excessive camping gear.
- joey, justin, joe and logan had finally joined completing the whole of paramore.
- couple of zac's friends from halfnoise were also here.
- many accompanied by their significant others or close friends they'd invited along for the ride.
- everyone seemingly splitting off into their own individual conversations as they seemed to scatter around the campsite into small groups.
- hayley now occupying the once vacant space in your lap, freeing up space for others to sit.
- you felt your cheeks flush, as a content smile painted your lips.
- a little tipsy to say the least; your impatient hands beginning to snake their way along hayley's hips.
- intentionally tugging her further into your warmth with purpose, witnessing her jump slightly at the chill of your cold palms against her bare skin.
- her sparkling eyes quickly shooting over her shoulder, to give your wandering fingertips a warning.
- but she couldn't help but giggle at your rather mumbled compliment and dazed expression.
- taylor soon cutting the slurred conversation off before it could go any further.
- 'This is such a great spot!' He stated, admiring his environment as he placed a lit cigarette in between his pink lips.
- 'Thanks for bringing us here, Y/N.' He called over to you - his voice rising above all the other surrounding noise.
- 'No worries,' You replied, kindly with a soft smile. 'I absolutely love this place.'
- 'Me too.' Hayley joined in, taking your hand gently in her own.
- 'I'm gonna be the first one in the lake tomorrow morning!' Joey shouted, referring to the body of water that lived close by.
- a place that was all too familiar to yourself and hayley, the pair of you sharing a knowing look as you continued to listen into the discussion.
- 'Not if I get there first,' Zac said, before taking a swig of his beer. 'open water is the best place to swim.'
- 'And to skinny dip.' Hayley whispered lowly into your ear, followed by a cheeky giggle as she turned promptly to face you.
- 'We should do that again.' You answered her, with pure adoration in your eyes - your love for her just as apparent as it was on that day, maybe even stronger.
- 'I'll hold you to that.' Hayley promised, smiling widely with her teeth; before giving you a sweet eskimo kiss. 'I think it'll hit differently under moonlight.'
- 'Mhmm.' You hummed in agreement, playing loosely with her hair. 'Later it is.'

- 'The last time we were out camping together, you guys weren't even engaged!' Taylor then announced, bringing you both back into the flow of the conversation.
- 'I know right?!' Zac butted in, the extent of his alcohol intake evident as he strode towards you. 'How did that even happen?!'
- 'It happened because we love each other, Z.' Hayley laughed loudly, slapping his arm in response to his comment.
- 'I swear,' Taylor began, his cigarette glowing brightly at his lips as he inhaled the smoke deeply into the pit of his lungs. 'it's all we heard about on our summer tour.'
- 'No it wasn't!' Hayley retorted, letting out a shallow gasp in disbelief of their words.
- 'To be fair,' Joey proceeded to add in. 'taylor's right though, H.'
- 'That's fucking adorable.' You let out with a smug grin, hayley's cheeks turning red as the boys continued to expose her.
- 'Honestly Y/N,' Zac began, resting his hand firmly on your shoulder; coaxing you to look at him. 'you're all we've heard about since high school.'
- 'Zac, I swear to god,' Hayley warned, her tone beginning to turn stern. 'don't you dare.'
- 'This girl, has been in love with you ever since then!' He stated truthfully, pointing his index finger towards you then onto hayley.
- 'Even before your guys got together in college.' Taylor continued, nodding along in tandem with Zac.
- 'Completely infatuated.' Z explained, ruffling hayley's hair playfully as she glared at him with vengeance.
- 'Alright,' Hayley gathered herself briefly, before turning to stare deeply into your eyes. 'seeing as I've got no choice in the matter.'
- 'I'll admit, I never shut up about you. I was totally obsessed...' She breathed ever so quietly, smiling shyly as you brushed you thumb across her lips. '...and I'm still fucking obsessed with you now.'
- 'And, when you knelt down onto one knee in the park that day out of nowhere.'
- 'I literally thought I was dreaming.' She expressed, her brows frowning with passion as she spoke.
- 'I seriously cannot wait to marry you.' She admitted, pressing a meaningful kiss against your lips; as you felt a small tear trickle down her cheek.
- 'Hayley,' You mumbled against her, quietly. 'I love you.'
- 'I love you too.' She responded within an instant, as a wave of 'awwwh' began to pour out from the band behind you.
- 'Alright, alright.' Zac laughed, encouraging everybody to simmer it down a little.
- 'You guys are so fucking cute, we get it!' Lindsey yelled aloud, her laughter bubbling over as she took a seat next to the pair of you.
- 'But, the real question is...' Taylor soon questioned, teasingly. 'When is the wedding?'
- 'YES!' Joey urged taylor on, before he was joined by lidney soon after.
- 'We need the damn wedding!' She demanded, you and hayley both laughing in union at the extent of their overwhelming enthusiasm.
- 'Soon.' You replied simply, watching their faces turn completely underwhelmed by your answer.
- 'Such an anticlimax, Y/N.' Lindsey laughed at you, shaking her head repeatedly.
- 'No, seriously.' Hayley reiterated, quickly. 'It'll be soon, we're just waiting for the right time.'
- 'Right, Y/N?' Hayley prompted, turning round to look at you sweetly - the love in her eyes transcending.
- 'Hell yeah, baby.' You replied, pressing a small kiss to her neck; appreciating the way her hand immediately squeezed your knuckles in appreciation.
- you felt so safe, calm and content.
- it was a true blessing to be surrounded by such supportive friends.
- you absolutely loved these annual camping trips, with each gathering a different stage of your life was beginning to unfold.
- god knows where you'll find yourselves next time; but there's one thing you do know for certain, hayley would be right by your side.
- although maybe no longer as just your fiancé, but quite possibly as your wife.