Meet the Campers

Beginne am Anfang

"Get off me, Sierra!" Cody yelled, Alejandro then pulled Sierra off of Cody.

"Thanks..." Alejandro just walked away without saying anything back.

"I'll give you a foot massage later!" Sierra exclaimed as she pulled him into a hug.

"Next is boyfriend kisser, Gwen!" Duncan immediately had a smile when he saw Gwen, even Cody.

"Argh! I broke up with Duncan!" Gwen yelled walking past Chris, Cody and Duncan. She decided to stand next to Geoff.

"Now we have, Katie and Sadie!" Katie and Sadie came running off their boat holding hands, they both had a big smile on their faces.

"Ohmygod Sadie, look! It's Alejandro!" Katie exclaimed as her and Sadie stood next to Alejandro staring at him. Heather was getting jealous but tried not to let Alejandro know.

"Hola, ladies" Alejandro said to Katie and Sadie  while giving the girls a smirk making them both squeal.

"Next up is the guy who thought he was cursed, DJ!" DJ came off the boat and had a small smile. He gave Chris a high five and went to go talk to Geoff.

"Next up is surfer girl, Bridgette!" When Geoff heard Bridgette's name his face instantly lit up.

When she got off the boat Geoff ran up to her and gave her a big hug, after he gave her a quick peck on the lips. After they walked hand in hand back to DJ and Gwen.

"Next up is the girl who slapped a tooth right outta Heather, Lewshana!" Everyone started clapping at her expect Heather and Alejandro.

"She had it coming since season 1" Lewshana said as she went to Gwen and started talking to her.

Confessional- Heather
"Lewshana is going to pay for what she did to me on World Tour! But least I had a golden tooth!"

"Next up is our favorite, Eva!" Everyone seemed scared when they saw Eva coming in on a boat.

Eva didn't saw anything, she just stood next to Duncan with her arms folded.

"Next up is the sarcastic, fan favorite, Noah!" Cody smiled a bit when he saw Noah, he wished Sierra would let him go so he could go talk to Noah.

"Now hold up a min. String bean is the fan favorite?" Lewshana asked Chris.

"Yeah! Turns out they love him and his sarcastic remarks!"

"Finally someone appreciates me" Noah said with pride. He didn't really like people so he stood away from everyone.

"Next up is lovable Owen!" Owen came running off the boat and gave Chris a big hug. After he hugged Chris he said 'hi' to the others expect Alejandro and Heather. He then went and stood next to Noah.

"Next up is the boy whose own girlfriend can't remember him, Tyler!" Tyler tried jumping off the boat but landed on his face instead.

"Noah! Are you okay!" Lindsay yelled while running to Tyler.

"It's Tyler!" Tyler muffled. Lindsay helped him up and took him back to where she was standing.