𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Start from the beginning

Sienna holds a hand up above her head. "This is DaBaby." She holds her other hand a lot lower than the other one. "And this is Xavier. What one do you really want for yourself?"

I subtly point to her higher hand and look away.

"OKAY THEN! So being so stubborn and allow him to make his moves on you." Sienna says to me.

We all get up from the table and go to pay the bill.

✰ ✰ ✰

Jonathan came over to the house to drop off Serenity and all I could think about, was what Sienna had said.

He sits her on the couch and says hi to Ava and Sienna. "Yo, can I talk to you for a minute?" He says to me, licking his lips.

I look at both girls and they were both waving me off. I nod and walk into the kitchen with him. I sit on a stool and he does too.

"You okay?" I ask him. "Yeah, I'm cool. You?" I nod. "Thank you for looking after Serenity for me." I shake my head and laugh. "Don't worry about it, honestly."

"I was actually going to ask you, do you want to go out for the day? Like tomorrow or something? I'll drop Serenity off at my mom's house and we can just do something together?" He says rubbing his hands together.

I smile and nod my head.

He looks at me and smirks. "You finally stopped being stubborn?" He says stepping closer to me. I look over his shoulder to see Ava and Sienna peeking behind the wall.

He puts his finger under my chin to make me look up at him.

"I know they looking. Just ignore it." He says leaning in and pecking my lips.

"I'll be back later to pick up Serenity aight?"

I nod and he leaves the house.

"I'm so glad I got that on camera." Ava says smiling at me.

I roll my eyes and laugh, walking into the living room. "Hey Serenity. You okay?"

She looks away from her iPad and smiles up at me, nodding and then takes a sip from her cup.

I go back to the kitchen with the girls, picking up a cookie from the jar and eating it.

"So you gonna go with him?" Sienna asks me. I shrug. "I'll think about it." I reply.

"I just find it a little weird, he just left his babymother." I say as Serenity walks into the kitchen. I pick her up and sit her on the counter, taking another cookie out and handing it to her.

"Yeah. I know but you guys will just have to take your time and don't rush anything. But you definitely need to talk about it to him and just let him know you guys need to take it slow." Ava says to me pulling her hair into a ponytail.

I nod my head as I finish my cookie. Serenity reaches for more and I pull the jar closer towards her.

ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕕𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤🥺

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴