Chapter 33 Break The Door

Natalie's pov

The sun had already set when I woke up, Damon said that he wants the baby and me. But does he? What if he lied?

I stood up from the bed shaking the thoughts away from my mind going to the bathroom to wash my face and then coming back to get something to eat.

I opened the door of my room inwards and a body landed on the floor with a thud making me scream. The guards come running pointing the gun at the body and I realized it was him. He woke up looking around in confusion.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Damon? Is this a place to sleep?" I asked.

"You all can go." he ordered while getting up from the floor.

"What are you doing here?" I asked folding my hands. He scratched the back of his head and replied.

"I wanted talk about our child." Our child.

"What's there to talk about? I don't even think you want the baby."

"I want our child Natalie. I want this baby. I want to have this baby with you." he said.

"Damon you should go. Please." I said, he lowered his head and walked away.

I really didn't want to think about this, my dad came back from the dead. He was a mafia leader. I was what? A payment? I was forced to marry a random guy who was always an ass to me, but still I fell in love with him and he used me. Now what? I am pregnant. I have no idea if he really wants this baby or if he's lying again. I don't want to stay in this house anymore. I can't.

My phone rang making me move to get it. I checked the caller, it was Kayden. How long has it been since he realized that he has a sister as well?

I answered the call.

Call starts-

Kayden- Hey Nat.

Natalie- What is it?

Kayden- Geez why do you have to be so rude?

Natalie- I'm being rude? Huh? Says who? Says you? The one who forced me into marrying a random guy and now what? I am pregnant. I don't even know if he cares about this child or not! And you god damn is saying that I am being rude!

Kayden- Wait! What? You are pregnant? How did this happen?

Natalie- Do you wanna know how he did it? I promise I'll tell you each and everything.

Kayden- Geez Nat! Did he force you?

Natalie- What? Why does it even matters to you?

Kayden - Answer me! Did he force you to do it? If he did force you, I swear I'll kill him!

Natalie- No he didn't. Okay? And why does it even matters to you?

Kayden- Cause you are my sister!

Natalie- Oh! You know that? What happened to you when you were forcing your sister to marry this guy? Did you not have a sister that time?

Kayden- Nat, I'm sorry.

Natalie- Put that sorry in your ass.

Call Ends-

I was furious. I couldn't take it anymore. I walked into the closet, grabbing my clothes from the hangers and taking them, putting on the bed and getting a bag from the closet. I put the bag on the bed and throw my clothes into it with a pair of sneakers and some cash. I grabbed the bag pushed it under the bed and look out of the window it wasn't that dark to run away unnoticed. I had to wait for a few hours.