Chapter 3 Thanks Mason!

---
Natalie's pov

After we reached the reception place I saw Jass and Ari talking and they were smiling.

Jass wore a green gown with her hair curled.. Ari wore a pink gown and her hair were braided on the front.. They both looked nice.

When they saw me they just tried to run to me.

"Damn you look pretty!"

"Thanks Jassy Bear!"

"So how's this guy I mean your husband?!"

"Ari,  actually when I reached the hotel after getting into the room I saw him with a girl fucking. He saw me that I saw them.."
I told everything to them.. And their faces went low.

"Don't worry Nat. We'll get you out of this as soon as possible."

"Ari Jass I trust you." I smiled at them.

Everything was fine. When Mason and Carter came to me. Mason wore a greyish tuxedo and Carter wore a blue one.

"Hello sis in law!"

"Hey Mason. Hey Carter."

"So how was your time with Damon?" Carter asked.

"Well after reaching the hotel I saw him fucking a girl and while coming here I said that I'm not interested in even knowing your slut girlfriend's name. He pushed me to the wall and tried to choke me.."

"Well Natalie, I don't know why he is doing this. But trust us he's not that rude I mean being in ma-" Carter cuts off Mason.

"- he wants to say that he's not that rude or angry.. But it was just a business deal that you had to marry him. "

"Yeah.. So what's going on between you and Jass, Mason? "

"Umm.. Well nothing like that till now coz she left with you and at the reception I tried to talk but Carter interrupted me for some work." Mason gave Carter an angry look.

"Okay! Mason don't worry she's interested in you too. You'll get enough time to talk to her. And what bout you Carter.? Did you talk to Ariana?"

"Well I didn't get the time but I'll see. Is she interested in me?!" he asked nervously scratching the back of his neck.
I nodded and he was actually happy.

I looked around the hall but couldn't see Damon.  When I asked Mason and Carter if they know where he is they said he had to go for some work. And I'll meet him directly at the hotel..

"Okay! Ladies and gentlemen get ready for the nights' last performance but it'll be the most important because the bride and the groom would dancing!!" I heard the announcer say but I was scared.

OMG !! What am I gonna do now?!? Damon you're such ass..!!

"Okay people I hope you all had fun today but since the groom had to go for some work so me bride's brother in law will be dancing with her.." I turned around and saw Mason making the announcement.

Fine.. We can work with that..

Mason came to me and we started to dance on a soft song.

"Thanks Mason!" I said to him while we were dancing.

"For what?!"

"For not  getting me embarrassed in front so many people and saving me. "

"Well there's no need to thank me. And I loved dancing with you. I mean it's nice."
I smiled . The song ended and we separated. Everyone clapped for the dance. Mom and Kay standing in one corner and not even giving a shit bout me..