Chapter 7 SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Happy Holi people.. It's a Holi special update.. I was not thinking of updating till the end of March.. But sometimes unexpected is better..

***
Natalie's pov
It was the last day of cleaning the house. And I was done with cleaning on the sixth day! I didn't get much sleep and due to cleaning and my back pain is way more than worse! I didn't tell Jass or Ari cause I know them. They'll be after me to get a check up and I don't wanna go. I've not been eating well. After cleaning I would get so tired. I won't have that much energy to make something. I'm short of money these days. No one would be here except the security and me cleaning. Damon also went away to the beach house I guess.
Currently I'm taking a look of the house that if it's cleaned or not..

Gosh! I'm done!! I'm free for sometime till that shitty person returns and I'll check my social media.

I searched for my phone in the room and just opened Tik Tok when I got a message from Carter.

Carter:
Hey Natalie!

Me:
Heya what's up?

Carter:
Well nothing much but just needed to tell you that Damon will be there by 7 in the evening.

Me:
So.. What can I do?

Carter:
Please just be careful that the house is cleaned b'cuz I don't want you to get out the house..

Me:
Don't worry man! I'm done cleaning..

Carter:
That's great. I'll talk to ya later?

Me:
Yeah bye!

Carter:
Bye!!

It was 6 in the evening and the sun had already started to set.. And I had an hour before Damon's back. I could feel a pain in my stomach, which clearly meant I needed food.

Today I can make something.

I head downstairs and started to check the cabinets if there's anything to eat. I found a packet of my favourites Blue Lays! Who doesn't loves them? I opened the packet and smelled the delicious scent which is so mesmerizing. I started to go up the stairs. I was about to open the door of my room, someone covered my mouth and held me by my waist and pinned me to the wall.

I tried to push that person but the grip was so tight that I couldn't get away.
"Finally I got my personal time with you baby!" The guy said.
He loosens the grip and I get away. I was panting.

"What the hell?!" I said.

"Kitten you're mine! That Damon doesn't deserves even a part of yours."

"Who the hell are you? Dare you call me with that name. I'll slice your head off your body!" I yelled at him.

"You know kitten that's what I love bout you.. Since the day I saw you I wanted to make you mine."

I noticed the guy's uniform and it was of Damon's men. My eyes widened.
"So I see.. You checked my uniform.. Yes I work for Damon. But I love you kitten.."

"JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! NOW!!" I yelled at him.

He picked me up on his shoulder and started to walk in some room.
"YOU ASSHOLE LEAVE ME!" I started to throw punches on his back but they seem to have no effect on him.
He puts me down and pinned me to the wall.

"NOW LISTEN! STAY QUIET OR ELSE-" I cut him off.

"YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME.. SO BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" He punches me in the jaw.. I could feel liquid gushing out from my lower lip.