Chapter 29 Heartless Piece Of Shit

Anyone interested in making books covers please get in contact with me ASAP!! I'm leaving my accounts for y'all to get in touch with me.

Email id- princessnaina355@gmail.com

nainaumesh8@gmail.com

Instagram - _.organized.mess._

Snapchat - naina_gupta811

Natalie's pov

The Day Before The Attack-

We all are in Damon's office discussing the plan final time.

"Girls know with whom they will be. After we get in Carter, you and your force will be on the ground and the first floor taking over the tech team and make sure you do not destroy or cut the servers and connections just make sure it looks like everything is going good, it'll be suspicious if something happens. Mason, you and your force will completely take over the second and third floor . Alec you with your force will be on the fourth floor, go through the prisoners see if someone is useful to us. Me and my force will be in the basement and below that. Everyone make sure to take all their weapons and devices including their watches. Since there will be surveillance, so everyone's face will be covered with black face masks. And there will be women too, no guy touches them. The girls will check their bodies and will work with them. I repeat no guy from this force will touch any women. And if anyone does you know the consequences." he ordered.

No guy will touch another woman but he can do that with me.

"Is that loud and clear to everyone?" he shouted.

"Yes boss!" everyone said.

"Good then. Everyone except my wife can leave." he ordered and everyone started to file out of the room till it was only me and Damon in the room.

"What is your problem?" he asked angrily.

"What?" I shouted.

"I heard what you said. Okay? What? What is your problem?"

"My problem?" I laughed. "My problem is you! You are my god damn problem Damon Queen!"

"What have I done to you that you are saying that?"

"You really have some audacity to ask that. That day you fucked me and left me and today you are the one asking others to respect women. First apply that fucking rule on yourself and then ask others to follow it." Tears started to form in my eyes.

"It was so damn easy for you to fake love me. Right? Do you know what damaged you've caused to me? How much and what I have been going through. You don't even know that I'm-" I stop at that very moment realizing what I was about to say.

"What are you?" his anger melted and he asked politely.

"I'm... I'm.. I'm sick and tired of you! Tomorrow after this god damn mission everything between us will be over. It'll be the best if we both go separate ways."

"You won't do that Natalie. You can't do that."

"I can and I will. Watch me. What is the use of this marriage? You wanted to fuck right? Congratulations Damon Queen! You used me! Happy? Or do you want more? I fell in love with you Damon. Do you even know the meaning of the word love? How would you? You are a heartless piece of shit! That's all you are!" I shouted, crying, tears running down my face and falling down on the floor. He came towards me and kneeled down.

Hugging me he said, " I'm sorry love."

I pushed him away from me. "Get away from me!" I stood up and so did he. I saw a tear run down his face.