Chapter 15 I've A Gun

As I promised! I updated another chapter before the week ends!

***
Damon's pov

"Sir. She had no idea that I've been following her for the whole time!" one of my trusted man Alec said.

"Show me the video." he nodded and inserted the pen drive into my computer and a video of Natalie started to play.

A few hours back!  When Natalie bumped into Damon.

I look at my watch to check the time which is pretty early for her to go. I raise my eyebrows and ask her.
"Where do you think you are going this early? "

"I've some work. Will be back before lunch." she replies and before I can ask any further questions she goes past me and rush to her car

"Hey! You can't run away. At the end you've to come back here!" I shouted.

Where is she going at this time?  What work does she has to do? 

I make my way to my office and call one of my trusted man Alec to come in the office.

"Yes sir. What can I do?"  he asks.

"You need to follow Natalie and see where is she going. Make a video of where ever she goes and what does there. From now on till the time she gets home, I need each and every detail of her and a video. Got it?"

He nods.

"Now go and she shouldn't know that someone's following her."

He nods and leaves the office.

Back to the Present!

"Sir. She had no idea that I've been following her for the whole time!" one of my trusted man Alec said.

"Show me the video." he nodded and inserted the pen drive into my computer and a video of Natalie started to play.

After that Alec went out of the room.

She stops at a shop and buys some blankets.

Blankets?  Don't I have enough for her to use. Who buys so many blankets?

She drives to a toy store. She hugs a lady and talks to her a few minutes and then buys some toys.

She plays with toys? She could've asked me. I won't say no.

Then again she drives to a bakery.

Okay!  Now she's hungry. She could have eaten at the mansion. There's a lot of food.

Once again she drives to some place.

How many will she be going to?  She just drives and takes some stuff and then again drives.

She stops again and this time I'm shocked to see where she stops.

An orphanage?

The camera  follows her swiftly and everything she does there can be seen.

She looks happy distributing all the things she purchased.

There she says something to a girl which makes her laugh. What is she saying?

She gets back into the car maybe to come back but she drives on a different route.The route which ends at the cemetery.

Before I can see more of the video I'm distracted by a phone call. I look over to my phone and see its Mason calling. I receive the call.

"Not now Mason. I'm doing some work."

"It is important."

"What it is?"