Chapter 11 How Did You Know?

Important note at the end of the chapter!
***
Natalie's pov

"What are you doin' here?" I jumped at the sudden voice, turning around what I saw, my eyes widened. Fear going all over me.

"I asked what are you doing here?"

I was confused scared and I didn't know what to say.

"I.. I didn't want to stay there." I stuttered.

"And what does that mean?" Just as Damon asked I sneezed like around 6-7 times. Actually more than that.

"Can we go in and talk? I feel cold." Again sneeze.
He took me in and when we came to the living room he stopped.

"Now, will you tell me why are you here. When I said you'll be there for today?"
I took a deep breath and started.

"After you left, mom shouted at me that, because of my fractured you are having problems and had to spent a lot of money for my leg. She pulled me by my hair and threw me on the floor and left me there." Hot tears coming out my eyes. I tried to stop them but I couldn't. "I didn't want to stay there so I thought that I'd come here but the password thing on the gates. You know the rest."

"Yeah I know the rest." He taunted.

And that's when I noticed his left abdominal region was not matching to his black shirt.
"Oh my god! Damon you're bleeding.!!"

He looked down at his abdomin and then at me.
"Well its nothing.."

"Its nothing!? Trust me you're mad! How can you say its nothing when a bullet or I don't know what is there in your stomach which made you bleed!"

"I said its nothing.." he said this time his voice grew louder.

"And I'm saying it is a major thing! Lemme help you!"

"No. I don't need help."
The only look that came on my face was 'are you serious wtf?!'

"Listen! Get me to your room and I'll do the dressing.. And I don't care you want it or not!" I said sternly.

He rolled his eyes and took me to his room.

After getting into his room he made me sit on the bed so that I could do the dressing properly.. He went into the bathroom and got the First Aid Kit.

I was covering the wound with some bandages when I asked him with my eyes on the bandages.
"Isn't it hurting?"
He shook his head in response and I looked up at him and then back at the bandages.
"Of course being a Mafia leader how can it hur-" And then it clicked me.. I tried being sarcastic but then it results for me bad. Actually worse.

Holy motherfuckingshit?! What did I just say?! He's gonna kill the shit out of me. Great Natalie your dead.

The bandage fell on the floor which I had in my hand and I covered my face with my hands so that he doesn't sees my face.

Hands came on my face removing mine.. I squeezed my eyes shut.

Nothing happened. I slowly opened the lids and his eyes direcltly into mine.

God save me!!

He opened his mouth to say something but closed and then opened again.