24

Yanna pov.

Three days ago me and my bsf got lit. And kevin had pick me up early that morning and bitch he was not happy.

He had thought we had went to a club he could clearly see that video was taking in a bedroom.

Anytways I was getting ready to go over to his house cuz he had asks me too like a hour ago and am still not dress.

I just quickly put on something to go over there.

And I keep it cute and simple. I grab my purse and walk down stairs and saw my daddy watching the game.

"Daddy am finna head out" I told him bout to walk out the door.

"Where u think you going and with my keys" he asking turning to look at me.

"Am just going out to chill thats all" I told him with a smile.

"Mmm ok lemme find out" I laugh and said bye.

I stop on my way to the store and walk Inside. I grab me sum gummy bears , chips , Oreos and two soda cuz Idk if that boy want any.

I had paid for everything and walked out. This nigga had ran into me almost costing me to bust my ass.

"My bad ma yu good?" He said holding my shoulders. I moved his hand off of me.

"Yeah nigga am straight" I said moving around him.

"Aye could I get yo number?" I looked at him like tf.

I didnt even answer him I kept on pushing. I finally made my way over to kevin's house. I grab my snacks and headed Inside.

He was playing game in the living room. So I sit over to where he was at.

"Why u took so long mane" he said still focus on the game.

"I stop to the store my nigga" I told him taking off my shoes.

"That dont take that damn long"

"Um boy relax cuz this nigga run into me on the way" I said getting comfortable eating sum gummy bears.

"What nigga?" He turn around for a second then focus back on the game.

"How am I supposed to know he a random"

"Mmm, what yu eating over there" he asks.

"Mind yo business" I said throwing my foot on his lap.

"Maneee stop fucking cheating! Damn" he yelled at the game. I looked at him like he lost his mind.

"Um boy chill out and here" I said  handing him his soda a chip and sum oreos.

"Thxs" he said leaning over kissing me.

5 minutes later I heard knocking on the door. I tap him on his shoulder.

"What" he asks still on this damn game.

"So you dont hear that knocking at the damn door" I asks pointing at it.

"Then answer it then" he said.

Hell to the hell no.

"Nah nigga this yo house open the damn door they waiting"

"Bruhh , move yo feet then" he said getting up opening the door.

Its was my bsf and mark I did not know ha ass was finna pull up. I look at her like bitch.

I pick up my drink and take some sips and rest it bck down. She had came and sit on side of me and mark went over to play the game with kevin.

"Why yu checking me like dat?"she asks me because of the face I was giving her.

"Bitch yu know why yu aint said yu was passin by" I asks eating my chips.

"Girl I didnt even know he was coming here to this big ass house" she said tryna get sum of my stuff.

I slap her hand away "nah yu not getting nun yo ass aint text me all day"

"Girl am srry this nigga won't give me bck my damn phone he plays to damn much" she told me. I just said mmmhmm and give her the bag of chips.

"Am so tired like all I wanna do is sleep I been up all night" I told my bsf. And ofc kevin had sum to say.

"Wth yu been up for? I was sleeping so ik fosho yu wasnt talkin ta me"he said pausing the game.

Omg if dramatic was a person..

"Nigga I was minding my business on YouTube like always so dont start" I said not even paying attention tah what he got going on.

"Mmm lemme find out" he said continuing the game.

My bsf whispered and said "They so damn nosey"

"Like fr fr" I whispered back.

We got comfortable on the couch just talkin shit and eating the snacks I got. Then ten minutes later we heard knocking.

"Baby get the door plz" I look up at him like we just didnt had this conversation.

"Boy am no-" he cut me off " bruh just get the door damn am playing the game" I rolled my eyes so hard and got up to get the door.

"Witcho scary ass" mark said whiles I was walking off. I sticked up my middle finger at him.

When I opened up the door its was about 4 niggas there and shit I got alittle scared.

"Yo who is it" he asks.

"Shidd bae some niggas out hea" I told him looking at them up and down..am not gone lie they fine a-

"Yo wym niggas" he said coming up behind me. When he saw them he suck his teeth and looked at me.

"Sup og" kevin reach out and give all of them a bro hug. Ohh so they his boys..okay.

They all came inside and walk into the living room. I was on my way there but kevin stop me.

"Yo gone head up stairs" he told me. And I was so confused.

"Why am I going up stairs?"

"Bruh do yu not see niggas in there? Me and my boys gone chill and smoke yu dont needa be down hya so yu and yo bsf head up" he said. I give him a look and start to walk off.

He pull me back again "ay yo fix yo face" he said kissing my lips. I did a fake smile  "Na gone head"

I walked over to the couch and see my bsf was getting up. Ig she got told to head up stairs as well.

We went upstairs and watch movies  so we wont be bored.