50

Voteee .comment . share😘🙏

Kevin/sniper's pov

I opened my eyes and just felt the pressure on one side of my arm. The arm Adriyanna was all layed up on. I pulled her closer and woke her up with rough lil kisses all over her face.

She brush me off and turn the other way.

"Bae you don't want none of my kisses?" I asks slapping Down on her butt. She groan and started whining when she turned back over.

"Baeee come on like what tf do you want fr bruh I'm tired ash" she asks me making up her face about to close her eyes again.

Well excuse..tf outta me This a Lil Grouchy MF we got this morning.

"What you wanna eat with yo mean self" I asks sending her a glare like she could see me.

She had peep at me with one eye open and I was forced to let out a laugh when she did.

"I'm I a joke to you kevin? Cuz you you seriously playing with my sleep Imma eat when I get up" she told me shutting the eye down.

Creepy ass.

I smacked my lips and got up for today.
She a lil to moody for me rn so I'm not even gone push it further.

I hop in the shower and grabbed my toothbrush to brush my teeth. I had on just plain black today. I put two gold chain around my neck ,my watch on my hand ,my studs in my ear an pop my grillz into my mouth.

I had on my white beanie and spray some of my Gucci cologne on. I was in the mirror brushing on my facial hair when I heard the bed making little sounds.

I payed it no mind and continue what I was doing until I felt like it was decent enough.

"And where is you going" yanna asks sitting up in the bed yawning rubbing her eyes.

She looks good Even in the AM without trying.

"And you tired why you up bae?" I asks letting out a lil hmm.

She stale face me and It was just silent after dat.

She did a quick point in my direction and said "Kevin do not I repeat Do not play with me"

"I'm not" I replied walking over to sit down on the side of her on the bed. We locked eyes and she was still side eyeing me.

"Baby relax" I peck her on her lips fast "I'm finna go get us some breakfast since you wanna be lazy that's all shawty" I finish saying still looking at her.

"I was just wondering cus you looking and smelling real nice for just some breakfast" she said going on her phone.

"Don't trip you already know Imma be out making stops hea and dere" I told her standing up stretching.

"Y'all this my boyfriend and he finna step out rq let me know if y'all see his ass up in them street Imma come and get him.. reward is included" yanna said laughing recording me. I had stick up my middle finger and fake like I was shooting the phone which made her cut it short.

She rolled her eyes and went to probably posting fr. I sat back down on her side of the bed. She slowly look up and lean in for a kiss. I kiss her back and she did it again before she pulled away.

"Bae you better hurry up come on back"

I smacked on my lips and pulled her in for a hug in which she return. "Baby I just told you I will ,come on na chill"

"I'm coo" she said looking at me through her lashes.

"I love u"

"Say wat?" She asks looking a tiny bid surprised.

"I love you" I repeated louder. She softened up

"Aww...I love you too baby" she said back making me crawl over on top of her. I wasn't pushing against my baby or anything like dat so yanna was still comfortable when I layed her back.

I wiggle my head between her neck to kiss and suck on it. She wrap her arms around my neck and let me did want ever I wanted until it was her turn to do the same.

I took back control an suck and kiss on her cheek leaving love bite everywhere I put my lips.

My hands got a little fast and made its way between her legs.

We haven't did nun in a while so a nigga was getting excited. I felt her holding on the back of my shirt.

I pull away to see her face and she just blushing her life away rn. "Baby you good?"

"Always" she said pulling me closer. We was still caution of the baby the whole time.

Yanna force her hand down my pants and grabbed on my dick that was already hard.

I pulled on her lips with mines and gently rub my hand across hers tender nipples. I could of felt and hear her breathe hard when I did.

I already know they mad sensitive so I ain't did to much to them. I put my hand back between her legs to rub on her pussy and it was wet asf.

We made eye contact and we both was looking at each with pure lust. She had bite down on her lips making me do the same how good she looked doing it.

Damn.

I waste no time taking off my bottoms. She had on a one of my shirt and underwear which I flew off.

Our lips connect again before I slowly force myself inside yanna. It felt like the first time all over again how tight she was.

"Mmmm wait bae hold up" she stop and said with a fist full of my shirt balled up in her hand.

"What's wrong? is it the baby?" I asks stopping right away.

"Nah nigga you just packing alot is all" she said moving her hand under my beanie to feel on my hair.

"Imma take my time" I said moving my hip up and down giving her them deep slow stroke.

She immediately couldn't take it. She was grabbing on everything she touch.

I started to moving med speed than I slowed it back down making sure she felt everything.

She couldn't stop moaning my name and clutching on my dick it was a combination she do that make me wanna nut faster than a mf.

Fuckk this fosho the best pussy I ever had

"Im not pulling out" I told her giving her one nasty ass stroke before I filled her up with my kids.

"Now you decide to tell me" she said with shortness of breath. I kissed between her chest and reach down to kiss her stomach.

"You finna cost a nigga not make it outside at all today ,damn" I told her kissing on her again.

She was cheesing hard asf and I loved it tbh. Like yeah shawty smile for yo man and only yo man. I had pulled out my phone and take one or two sneaky picture with us.

"Bae!..omg I look rough asf stopp" she said trying to lay her hair down that was up when she caught on to what I was doing.

"Is you crazy? My baby always looks good Even if she didn't wash her face brush her teeth or fixed her hair" I said teasingly.

She laugh and put her hand over her face "you literally came for my whole existence just now....for what?"

"You gone be Ight" I told her getting back up out the bed again. When I looked up in the mirror I laugh at how big she had these shit on my neck.

"Damn baby you didn't had to do my shit like dat" I told her examining the work she did.

"Okay and mines is probably worse so what is you complaining about?" She said sounding like she was bout to get up in her feelings.

"No need to get offensive it was just my reaction bae"

"Bae I didn't.."

"Ight coo don't worry bout it, Imma finna go get you and the baby's food rn don't miss me to much it gone be a fast trip" I told her reaching over for them sweet lips.

"Mmmm I hope so" she said before meeting my lips.