69

Vote . Comment . Share . And follow Please ❤️🥹😘 Thanks!

Kevin pov.

"Baee have you seen my wallet, I told you to take that shit from yo son" yanna said moving around the room looking fo it.

I smack my teeth "it right there bruh" I pointed.

"Oh okay come on let's go den"  she said picking up a crawling baby off the floor. "Yo ass be all over the place and yo daddy just let's you"

"The man need to be free sometime" I reply back grabbing my keys and phone sliding it into my pocket.

She rolled her eyes making her way downstairs. "Not when he's clean and we bout to go out"

"Okay bae , I'm sorry it won't happen again"

"Mmmk" I smack her on her ass making it giggle a bit.

My girl fine ash.

"You ready bsf?"

"Yeah" Cindy said following us out the house.

~•~
We had pulled up to my sis crib and I had got out to get my kid out of his car seat. My sis was having a lil something at the house so she invited us over.

When we all got inside it was alot of unfamiliar faces up in hea. My sis already know I don't fuck with the crowd to much.

I had already seen niggas looking at my girl and her fren before looking over to me as I rest my hand on yanna's hips leading them away from all this attention.

I'm already pipe up. I'll hurt somebody bout mines fosho.

My son kinda all ready just like me he was looking around with his pacifier in his mouth watching everyone like I'm doing rn.

I seen my sister, niece and cousins all in the living room area we took a seat at.

"Bout time yall came I miss my pookie snookie" my sister said rubbing nose with Mari who gave a lil smirk in return. "With yo handsome lil self , yessss and aunty babyy so handsomeee" she continue playing with him until eventually taking him.

"Wsp girll" she said to yanna smiling greeting her with a hug.

"Heyy"

They all got into a conversation an I was just sitting there ignoring whatever they got going on until my niece came up to my legs reaching for me to pick her up. I did resting her on my lap pecking her forehead. She got comfortable leaning back eating on whatever was in her hand watching videos on her mama's phone.

Looked like a cookie

I seen Mari looking all confused before he tried to come back over to me.

"Kemari that man doesn't only belongs to you , chill" yanna said laughing looking at him after he started getting fussy. I laugh and shake my head before my niece climb down from my lap to offer him some of what she's eating.

"Hmm" she say resting the phone down taking his pacifier out of his mouth to give him some of what she was eating. He started smacking forgetting what he was even crying for.

"Aww see how yo cousin star taking care you already even after being mean" yanna comment.

"He a man like I said" I reply.

"Boy shut up . He finna be a gentleman round here" my sister butt in making them laugh and agree.

"Exactly, Amen " yanna said facing me with a grin on her face.

~•~

2 hours later the kids had ate . Played together and went to sleep so only the adults was still out.