21

My bad if there was any mix up with chapter 20 and 19 really dont know what happen.

Kevin/sniper pov.

They had drop my yanna off to our old trap house and left hya there for three hours.

Hya ass was crying her eyes out. She was calling for help and tryna fight hya way out.

Poor baby. She gone learn today tho.

I went outside and meet mark out there.

"Yo you ready" he asks getting in my car.

"Yeah mane let go" we drive down to the trap where we had yanna at. When we got there sum of our boys was by the door.

"I hope yall aint did nun crazy to my girl g" I said doing the bro handshake.

"Nah mane she coo" my boy grey said.

"Ight bet" I walked inside to where she was and just stand there. She tryed to jump up to come over to me but she was tied up.

Just look at hya.

"ight baby you ready tah go home" she nod her head fast ash. I signal my boy to let hya go. She ran over tah me crying doin all that extra girly shit.

"Ae stop all that crying ,you gud nah" I walk us over to my car and put hya inside the car.

"Yo mark come on mane" he was talking to our boys. He jogged over to my car and got in the back seat.

"Sup girl" mark nod at yanna. She looked at him like he was crazy. She looked around fah a bit and had a confused look on her face.

"How the fuck yall got in there" yanna asks looking at me. I kept my eyes on the road and simply said "I own the place"

"Nigga Wtf u mean u own the place? Am confused asf...how the hell you know where I was?" I aint said nun to hya. I nod at mark and give him the look I always do when I dont wanna explain nun.

"Ok so like I told my boy sniper that instead of being mad at u fah so long. Let's just do a sick prank on yo ass and kidnap you. Its basically our way of getting u back for playing with my cuz feelings. Nun dangerous just scary " mark explain to hya.

She did a pause for a minute like she was thinking about what he just said. She look like she was about to cry again.

But nahh hya ass fly in the back sit like super girl or sum shit and started beating up on my cuz.

I parked in my drive way and got out the car to help this stupid nigga.

"Yall" punch "got" hit "me" kick "fucking" slap " b-" I grab hya off of him cuz she was really tripn mane.

"Yo chill out you enn even gotta do all that hitting cuz if he hit u back thats all on you" I told hya knowing damn well I aint gone let nobody hit hya.

She slap me dead in my face and got in my face.

And I just pause. Did she just?

"Do I look like am bout the fuckin play with yall? Hmm? No tf I dont. That fucking shit yall did to me gone have me fucked up. And sitting up here acting like its cool but it not and if yall do in again amma broke a damn stick in yall ass" and with that she walked off in my inside my house.

Well damn mama.

I looked at my cuz with my hand on my face with a stupid look on. And He was doin the same thing.

Thats the first fucking time I got slap from a girl other than my momma.

"Bro I think she mad" mark give me a look. And we both burst out laughing.

"Nigga she bitch slap yo ass" he said laughin on the car.

"And she crop yo ass up in that backseat cuz" I laugh even harder when he frown his face.

"Nah see mane u went to far"

"I thought she was yo mama the way she had yo bitch ass curled up" we started laughing again at that.

"Mane that's gone be a one time thing with hya mad self" he said walking inside to my living room.

I followed him in side and closed the door.

"No cap amma let hya ass slide with this one tho but if she start tripn again manee she gone have to see why they say never put yo hand on a nigga" I said sitting down rolling my weed.

"Fr mane fr"

"Aye lil mama yo do that shit again and amma beat yo ass!" I yell a lil loud so she could hear me.

"I dont give a fuck nigga! Stop talking tah me!" she yell back but she was way to aggressive.

Mark laugh at the and shake his head

She mad asf and I dont give a damn she lucky she still got all hya fuckin teeth in hya mouth.