1

Yanna's POV

"I'm not about to go to no lame ass party with no lame ass kids" I said to my Bestfriend Cindy as I strolled down my Instagram.

"Bae this isn't no lame party , half of the guys that going to be there are in college " she explained

"Oh great a lame ass party fulla grown folks I'm so happy" I said rolling my eyes.

"Come on bae don't be like that, you know what I mean" she said.

"Nah I don't " I said while shaking my head. She just ignored me after that and went on her phone. I looked over at her and she had that look on her face. The sad look, I sighed and gave in.

"Fine , I'll go. You're lucky I love you" . I said as she exclaimed.

~•~

She was beating my face to the tea. I already took a shower before she started. When she got done doing my makeup she got started on her own.

"Can't believe I agreed to this non sense " I said going into my closet looking for a fit to wear. She just laughed

I picked out this Blue V neck cocktail dress that I just bought from the mall . I stared in the mirror as I admired how sexy I looked in the dress . All my curves were on display. The dress was short so I had to be careful about what I do tonight. I paired that with some black high heels and flat ironed my hair.

Cindy had on a black dress that had a split on the side with black high heels.

"Ooouuu bish we look good and you slayed that dress " she said while longing out her tongue , I laughed.

"Let's get hoemated" I told her giving her a look. That's what we called drinking before the party.

"Bitch you know I'm down" she said giving me the same look "Good thing I got some bottles in my back seat" I nod my head agreeing.

We left the house and locked up . We drank an entire bottle on the drive to the party. So we was already drunk by the time we got there . We parked the car across the street from the party and walked over . The party was lit , everybody seems to be having a great time . We walked in and went straight to the bar. The party was at the club invitations only.

We sat down and ordered two shots each . Shit , I was almost out of it. We went to the dance floor and started shaking when tweaking song came on.

My feet started to hurt so I went back over to the bar and ordered something as I sat down.while waiting on my drink this dude on the side of me was going at it with someone on the phone. He caught me looking at him so I turn around quickly so he wouldn't think I'm nosey or some shit.

My drink came and I downed that bitch. I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turn around and it was the same guy from earlier.

damn he's fine asf I thought staring up at him.

"You got a problem?" he asked in his deep sexy voice. Damn like wtf no nigga should sound like that.

"Do you want a problem?" I asked and he just gave me a look that says he kills when he bored type shit.

"You real smart shawty what's yo name" he asked leaning back in the chair rolling his joint.

"Don't worry about it " I told him sipping on my drink. He stopped doing what he was doing and looked at me.

"I'm not one to play these little games" he said staring at me with a straight face which I was low-key scared and turned on by.

"Yanna."

He just nod his head. I don't know what the hell was wrong with me but I just grab his soft hands and pulled him to the dance floor. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow putting away his blunt.

A slow nasty ass song came on and I was already drunk so I just grab his fine ass and started swaying my hips up on his front area and felt something big. He Held my waist tight and lean his face to my neck.

"You tryna get kidnap? " he asked while kissing on my neck. Damn I got so turned on.

"You trying to go to jail?" I asked biting my lips.

"Come on" he said pulling me to a dark ass corner in the place.

"wha-" I was cut off by my back pushing into to the wall I moan out when I felt it.

And ik think that turned him on

"you know I kinda think I like yah vibes already but I could also see that your young and drunk which is why I wouldn't take you to my place" he said looking down at me. His face was so serious and sexy.

I couldn't help myself anymore I just reach up and started kissing him. He grab on my butt and kiss me back pushing me further into the wall. I did a small moan out again which made him squeeze on my butt harder, his lips were so soft on mines I couldn't get enough.

He pulled away and looked at me with a smirk before walking away from me. I was so confused and bothered at the same time like WTF. I went around looking for Cindy so we could crash at her place knowing my parents was already home.