64

Yanna pov

Today Kevin birthday and he don't really wanna do anything but he got me and Mari now so he gone have to.

I plan a little surprised party at this nice restaurant in the east and invited everyone he knows.

I was in the kitchen taking up me and Kevin's breakfast I cook with Mari sitting across from me in his high chair. He was just dripping all over the toy I gave him.

Kevin walked in from downstairs and rub on kemari's head.

"There go your food right there" I pointed walking over to Mari placing his food in front of him.

"Thanks"

I stand up and spoon feed Mari his food. "Yours finna be cold ash" Kevin said eating a fork full.

"Well das to bad , I gotta feed my baby first" I reply giving Mari more food.

"Mm , want me ta feed Yu?" he asks looking at me sipping on his apple juice which was actually Mari's.

I laugh and wave him off "I want you to hurry up so you can come get him"

"Hold on"

~•~
"Bae come on , why tf not" I whine looking up at Kevin with Mari on my side.

He sighs and ran his hand down his face. "Cuz Ion want to das why" he said poking kemari before dropping down on the bed.

I glare at him and rest kemari on his lap and stood in front of him with my hand place on my hips.

"So you don't wanna go even if it's just me you and our son?" I asks him trying to get him to wanna go out to dinner.

He smack his lips and look down at Mari before looking back to me. "It already lil late you still wanna take him out dere?"

"He gone be fine , so is that a yes.. no? Cuz you not acting like someone who's birthday today"

"Whatever, hurry up" he said getting up. "Imma get him ready"

"I got you a fit made to put on" I told him smiling.

"You ain't really had to"

"Well I did so you better put it on, and them kemari shoes right dere I want him ta put on as well" I told him pointing.

I got Kevin and mari things made together.

"Lemme hurry up" I said getting up to walk over to my dresser sitting down to get started on my makeup.

20 minutes later Kevin and Mari was already dressed. I had just got done with curling my hair.

Kemari's outfit