5

He text me and told me to come outside. I was on my way out and saw him sitting onto his car. I walked over to where he was and just stand there looking anywhere but on him.

"what you waiting on get in" he said opening the door for me. I got in and rest down my bag. He came around on his side and got in.

"You aint got much tah say now huh?"  He said shaking his head at me.

I know better when I see better and at this point I know not to have any hard mouth. Shidd and free food ,Imma be on my best behavior.

We stop on the red light and he was looking down at his phone sitting back in his seat.

"What you want tah eat" he asks still in his stupid phone.

"I dont know what I want" I said looking out the window struggling my shoulders. I could feel him burning a hole on the side of my face.

"Well hurry up make up yo mind" he told me moving from the red light. I told him imma just get me some McDonald's.

5 minutes later we pulled up at McDonald's and we went inside. I was standing on the line to order and I felt him came right behind me.

"You eating?" I ask looking up behind me.

"Nah" I frown when he said that. "You already ate?" I asks raising my eyebrow. He shook his head and said nah.

It was my turn to order and I ordered two number two's and a 6 piece nuggets because I eat big.

"Is that all?" The cashier asks me and I nod my head saying yes. She give me the bill. And this stupid nigga so into this phone he aint even know I got him food, or that I had pay and walk off to a sit down in the corner.

I roll my eyes when I saw him looking around like a idiot. When he saw me he came over and take a sit.

Here I was thinking I wasn't paying for shit

"Damn my bad something went down down at business" he said leaning back in his seat. I just ignore his ass and went on my phone just to distract myself from replying.

"You aint hear me talking?" He pulls my phone down and raise a eyebrow.

"I did" I said showing him I got a attitude.

He just suck his teeth and went back on his phone. Oh see thats not we not finna do.

I did what he did, I pulled his phone down and look at him like he was crazy.

"You real fucking disrespectful" I told him pushing his hands from me whiles folding my arm. I dont even wanna eat no more.

He just starred at me like I lost my mind but I didn't care because I was upset and when I'm upset I say whatever cames to my mind at the time.

"Fuck you talking bout" he asks coming in my face. I turn my face away from him.

"You needs tah pay attention, from you pick me up you was on this stupid ass phone, If u was so damn busy you could have leave me alone!" I said getting even more annoyed talking about it.

I heard my number got called and did not waste time getting everything and walking off to the car. He came and he open the door.

I got into the car and rest everything down. When he came inside he slam the door shut. I felt hands came around my neck and him pulling me towards him in a firm grib. I was scared asf no cap.

"You needs tah chill the fuck out and watch who u getting loud at" he said by my ear shaking me a lit bit.

He push me off of him and told me tah eat my food. My face was in a pout and my arms was fold. Im a crybaby ass type a girl..dont mind me talking my big girl shit.

"I dont wanna eat no more" I told him looking out the window.

"Eat.yo.fucking food" he said slow and damanding asf. I slowly open the bag a started eating the fries looking down.

I hate going out with his mean stupid ass. We pulled up at the school and I was about to run out that car but he stop me.

"You not going until you finished everything" he told me getting one of the sodas drinking it. I was to scream so bad. I just had a mean ass look on my face the whole time.

"You have a bad ass attitude problem what need fixing" he told me going into his pocket. I roll my eyes at him

"Do it again" he pause and stare at me with a serious face daring me. I just turn my head. He reach out and push something into my hand.

When I look to see what it was, it was hundred dollars bill. I was about to give it back but he give me that cold look.

"Its for the food ,Gone head I gotta go"