47

Adriyanna pov

It's been a week since I have seen Kevin and today me and him had an appointment to see how our baby was doing.

I took some pics and send it to him and my bsf because bish I was feeling myself.

Looking good and being pregnant is a talent I mastered.

*Edit photos*

*Edit photos*

Not to mention how thick a bitch is getting.

Toxic mf: you wrong ASL😔

He replied so fast like he just waiting. I let out a small laugh.

Me: what I den did na😅?

Toxic mf: nun that's the problem 🥲

Me: 🙂.......😐

Toxic mf: whatever...Inside them hospital be cold asf make sure bring yo jacket or sum to cover up I'm almost dere with yo fine self😑

Me: okay😁🤪

I walk over to my closet to grab my dark pink sweater and put it on. I pick up my bag and walk downstairs to go outside.

Them stairs be making me tired and outta of breath now days.

I was already outside when he pulled up which made me happy so I didn't have to stand up too long.

"You ate" he asks as soon as I was inside the car.

"I did, what bout you" I asks looking in my phone's camera

"No I'm not dat hungry yet" he said stopping on the light with one hand on the wheel.

Kevin fine

"Mmm, so how was your day going so far" I asks him looking ahead at the road.

"Its was coo, I loved yo pictures by the way" he said reaching out to rub on my stomach. "How bout yu"

He tryna be nice in shid that's cute Kevin.

"It was good no complaints so far" I'm sure he felt the baby move around cuz he moved his hand bck and looked at me all confused.

"What tf was dat? Why you ain't tell me the lil one started moving round in yo guts" he asks placing his hand back.

I roll my eyes at him and thank the Lord when we pulled up at the clinic.

We have a private doctor that will be working with us until this baby comes.

"You a real stupid you know that" I told him getting out the car.

"Yea.."

~•~

"Yu nervous?" Kevin asks me walking by my side nd tbh I was a lil bit.

This is all new for me and Kevin both but he just nonchalant asf most days.

"Just a tiny bit how bout you,Yu good?" I asks standing in front on our doctor's door.

"Hell na"

"You will be" I said passing him to go inside the room.

He follow behind and we was greeted by the doctor.

"Well hello there you must be Adriyanna and Kevin... Correct me if I'm mistaken"

"You are correct" I confirm.

"I'm Dr. Major and I look forward to working with you both" she said with a small smile looking at us both.

"Same" I said returning the same small smile. Kevin just stood there waiting for all this to begin.

"Okay just lay down right here and let's see how your doing" Dr. Major said moving around the room.

Kevin surprise me when he had held my hand and lock fingers. I looked up to see his face and it had a soft look when we had made eye contact.

We Neva exchange words he just didn't let go.

~•~
The doctor did the scanning and then give us pics and told us that we will be able to see the gender soon. 

It was great.

on the way back home Kevin was real silent but I didn't pry. It must be all the baby stuff processing.

"Could I chill inside for a lil bit" he finally spoke wen we reach my house. I just looked over at him and told him yea if he stays cool.

The house was empty as usual.

"Could you hand me a water bottle from out there plz" I pointed into the kitchen direction. "You could have whatever Yu like as well" I said making my way up these damn stairs.

He did what I asks without no complaints. I pop down on the bed felt everything way down on me like damn.

I got up to pick out something to wear for when I come back from my shower.

Kevin walked in and close the door slowly behind him locking it. He always does dat I don't know if that shit a habit or wat but I don't mind it.

"Hmm" he handed me the water all ready drinking one of his own. He looked me up and down before moving over to my bed.

"What's up with you" I asks him holding my clothes in my hand about to go in the bathroom.

"Nothing I'm good" He replied looking up from his phone.

"Mmmm okay... Imma be out in a sec" I told him closing the bathroom door. I strip down naked and hop into the shower.

It was warm asf just how I like it. I felt my body relax under the water.

"Mmmm" I moan as I moved my neck around.

I jump a bit when I felt Kevin came in the shower with me.

"Kev-"

"Shhhh relax" he said in a low calming tone.

He had grab my body wash from the side rack and apply some in his hand. I watch as he gently rub his hand over my entire stomach washing it real good.

He give me a small peck on the cheek and neck slowly moving his hand to wash my chest area.

I didn't try to fight him or started anything I just went with the moment.

I felt my eyes closed down with my lip tuck tight underneath my lips.

He pretty much just wanted to bathe me or be in there with me because he didn't try anything else as hard as he was.

When we got out the shower he had dry me off, lotion me down and went and bought something for me to eat and snack on for the night and just went home saying goodnight.